• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

humphries presser

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've preferred they put that money towards a FS that can cover. That and MLB and to a lesser extent, OLB, are still positions that need filling.
boston is still out there and we have the draft . my feeling is we could have easily drafted a slot guy and the pick of the slot litter in rounds 2 -7 . there are a few FS's in the draft as well but not as much as wr . cisco and grant are a couple of guys that can help us in round 2 or so .

so i kind of have to agree with your sentiments on this although i am not pissed at getting humphries

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boston is still out there and we have the draft . my feeling is we could have easily drafted a slot guy and the pick of the slot litter in rounds 2 -7 . there are a few FS's in the draft as well but not as much as wr . cisco and grant are a couple of guys that can help us in round 2 or so .

so i kind of have to agree with your sentiments on this although i am not pissed at getting humphries
Yeah, I'm not mad about it or anything and if Humphries was signed more or less as a security blanket for Fitz it's cool. I would've just preferred to acquire a FS that was already NFL proven as opposed to the other positions of need. RR no doubt has in mind what he wants in a LB and I'm hopeful that since they didn't target anyone in FA. He has his eye on a few of the kids coming into the draft.