• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How you know that Minnesota is irrelevant.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSS_TCF_900_400.jpg

image_handler.aspx

Sad that you had to digitally insert fans into the top picture.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the dogshit fans?

Apparently he disagrees with you.
You might find out where he lives & stalk him? No that's not it. I already mentioned USC. But let's say the offer him the job. Now I've never been to SoCal but I have been to Minneapolis before. Pretty sure the weather's a little better out on the west coast. Then there's the money issue. My guess is USC boosters have deeper pockets than Minnesota boosters.

You believe that, that USC boosters have deeper pockets than UMn? Why would you believe that?

You think Minnesotans are broke as bumpkins?

lol. Highest per capita # of Fortune 500 companies in Minnesota. We've got PLENTY of money. And Fleck is a midwestern guy, says his dream has been to coach in the B1G. He's got a lake home with a boat, on Lake Minnetonka, his wife LOVES Minnesota. Not everyone wants to live in Commiefornia with all of it's homeless and shit and drug needles on the sidewalks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he disagrees with you.

You believe that, that USC boosters have deeper pockets than UMn? Why would you believe that?

You think Minnesotans are broke as bumpkins?

lol. Highest per capita # of Fortune 500 companies in Minnesota. We've got PLENTY of money. And Fleck is a midwestern guy, says his dream has been to coach in the B1G. He's got a lake home with a boat, on Lake Minnetonka, his wife LOVES Minnesota. Not everyone wants to live in Commiefornia with all of it's homeless and shit and drug needles on the sidewalks.

Like I told AG I just mentioned USC as an example. There are better destinations out there with a better history than your Gophers. I know you don't want to hear that. But it's true. If Fleck decides to never leave Minnesota good for him. I just don't see that happening.

And @ralphiewvu you were right. He mentioned Fortune 500 companies.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I told AG I just mentioned USC as an example. There are better destinations out there with a better history than your Gophers. I know you don't want to hear that. But it's true. If Fleck decides to never leave Minnesota good for him. I just don't see that happening.

And @ralphiewvu you were right. He mentioned Fortune 500 companies.

Name them. And why Fleck specifically AND his culture stuff, will want to go there and why they would want him and his culture schtick.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am embarrassed for you

Well, you got rasslin and NOTHING ELSE.

AT LEAST when I speak of 19 Dance Natl Titles, it's AFTER I've listed our 6 recognized Natl Titles in FOOTBALL, our 7 in women's hockey, our 6 in men's hockey, our 3 in baseball, and our 3 in wrestling and our titles in both men's track and field and in men's golf.

But yeah, you got rasslin, so... And corn, LOTS and LOTS of corn.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name them. And why Fleck specifically AND his culture stuff, will want to go there and why they would want him and his culture schtick.
face palming is for pussies, and apparently you have a giant gaping one.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you got rasslin and NOTHING ELSE.

AT LEAST when I speak of 19 Dance Natl Titles, it's AFTER I've listed our 6 recognized Natl Titles in FOOTBALL, our 7 in women's hockey, our 6 in men's hockey, our 3 in baseball, and our 3 in wrestling and our titles in both men's track and field and in men's golf.

But yeah, you got rasslin, so... And corn, LOTS and LOTS of corn.

All have been largely dogshit in your lifetime, minus a few one offs

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
face palming is for pussies, and apparently you have a giant gaping one.

I only facepalm posts that deserve them. And no one gives a shit about them, do they? Do you? lol

I invite them, give me all you got!!! Because they are MEANINGLESS.

Truth is truth. Opinions are like assholes.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only facepalm posts that deserve them. And no one gives a shit about them, do they? Do you? lol

I invite them, give me all you got!!! Because they are MEANINGLESS.

Truth is truth. Opinions are like assholes.
Pussy

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All have been largely dogshit in your lifetime, minus a few one offs

I've witnessed FIVE Men's Hockey Natl Titles AND the Miracle on Ice.

That alone is far more than Iowa has ever done. Well, unless you love rasslin.

But wait, I've witnessed UMn beating Iowa in rasslin, in 2001, when they garnered 10 All-Americans, one at every weight class, first and only time that has ever happened in history, and then again in 2002, and then again in 2007.

And I've witnessed all 7 of UMn's women's Natl Titles, too.

I also enjoyed UMn's Natty in Men's Golf in 2002.

Not to mention I enjoyed watching the guys who won those Natl Titles in Baseball, and Football in 60 and hockey in the 70s, in the NFL, the NHL and in MLB. They dominated the 70s and 80s when I was growing up. And even though the Gopher BB team didn't win a Natl Title, the guys I grew up watching from the 72 Big Title season to the 77 team and the early 80s Big Title winning team, I enjoyed watching them dominate the NBA in the 80s. And then I enjoyed the Clem years, too. And by the time we found out he was a cheater, well, that was when Glen Mason showed up and when I got to see all of those titles being won by the Men's and Women's Hockey teams and the wrestling team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's unreasonable to think a 39 year old coach would stay in one place his entire career. That kinda stuff doesn't happen anymore.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've witnessed FIVE Men's Hockey Natl Titles AND the Miracle on Ice.

That alone is far more than Iowa has ever done. Well, unless you love rasslin.

But wait, I've witnessed UMn beating Iowa in rasslin, in 2001, when they garnered 10 All-Americans, one at every weight class, first and only time that has ever happened in history, and then again in 2002, and then again in 2007.

And I've witnessed all 7 of UMn's women's Natl Titles, too.

I also enjoyed UMn's Natty in Men's Golf in 2002.

Not to mention I enjoyed watching the guys who won those Natl Titles in Baseball, and Football in 60 and hockey in the 70s, in the NFL, the NHL and in MLB. They dominated the 70s and 80s when I was growing up. And even though the Gopher BB team didn't win a Natl Title, the guys I grew up watching from the 72 Big Title season to the 77 team and the early 80s Big Title winning team, I enjoyed watching them dominate the NBA in the 80s. And then I enjoyed the Clem years, too. And by the time we found out he was a cheater, well, that was when Glen Mason showed up and when I got to see all of those titles being won by the Men's and Women's Hockey teams and the wrestling team.
I witnessed Iowa beat MN last night. I witnessed Iowa beat MN hoops today.