• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How you know that Minnesota is irrelevant.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, unfortunately for a while there, UMn actually did worse than Iowa in recruiting, which is REALLY REALLY BAD.

Iowa? Where cfb players want to play???

2013 ranking = 56
2014 ranking = 58
2015 ranking = 59

That is the SAME COACH that is there now, right?

WOW, yeah, everyone wants to go there, lol.
Apparently the highest rated kid in MN does

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he leave?

You might find out where he lives & stalk him? No that's not it. I already mentioned USC. But let's say the offer him the job. Now I've never been to SoCal but I have been to Minneapolis before. Pretty sure the weather's a little better out on the west coast. Then there's the money issue. My guess is USC boosters have deeper pockets than Minnesota boosters.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might find out where he lives & stalk him? No that's not it. I already mentioned USC. But let's say the offer him the job. Now I've never been to SoCal but I have been to Minneapolis before. Pretty sure the weather's a little better out on the west coast. Then there's the money issue. My guess is USC boosters have deeper pockets than Minnesota boosters.
Minny has B1G 10 money while SC is not only paying the bills on two former coaches, they're paying off every imaginable scandal known to mankind hence the reason Helton is still their HC.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny has B1G 10 money while SC is not only paying the bills on two former coaches, they're paying off every imaginable scandal known to mankind hence the reason Helton is still their HC.

So you agree with fred that Fleck won't leave Minnesota? And I just threw USC out there as an example. He keeps winning. And bigger programs with more money than Minnesota will see if he's interested.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree with fred that Fleck won't leave Minnesota? And I just threw USC out there as an example. He keeps winning. And bigger programs with more money than Minnesota will see if he's interested.
Fleck is no Mel Tucker. #RowThatBoat

EQNGqoeWsAEHykZ

OutbackBowl-PJ.jpg

APTop10.jpg

_big_flyover_140.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep talking about those national titles. Just stop that. According to ncaa.com the Gophers last national title was 1960. That was along time ago.

So what if Minnesota has the all time edge in the rivalry? Who's had the edge lately? You know. Bragging rights. All you keep doing is repeating the success of your program from decades ago. And it's funny you think Fleck will never leave Minnesota.

There’s about 4 different threads he’s done this in. He is riding on last seasons 11 win season. That is the first time they’ve done that since 1904. Congrats to Minny fans everywhere!

Ohh and if you’re real lucky he’ll bring topics such as Fortune 500 companies, Nobel peace prizes and college basketball attendance from the 80’s into the mix to help support his overt homerism of the gophers.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3