• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How you guys feeling about this Eagles game...?

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure you're going to like my thoughts, but since you asked.........

You begin this thread by saying that the Bears and their fans seem cautious, while the Eagles and their fans seem confident. I ask for evidence and you post a link from your board. THAT's your evidence? Absolutely no news coming directly on either team, which you insinuated there was - just some opinions from a bunch of Eagles fans on an Eagles board, with a couple of Bear fan responses sprinkled in. Of course you guys are going to be confident, it's your own forum. Your team just clinched a playoff spot and you're supposed to be downbeat or something? Of course not, you SHOULD be confident. I could just as easily reverse this and post a link on your board showing the confidence of our fans in the Bears whupping the Eagles this week. But what good would that do?
I'm a Bears Fan dude.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you need to hang on the Bears board to better gauge how your fellow Bear fans feel instead of drawing an opinion by linking a post from the Eagles board.
With all due respect, go fuck yourself and don't tell me where "to hang"

You made a dumbass post assuming something, you're wrong and now a dick about it? Best you go take a lap.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OptimalSeveralHornet-small.gif

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think we have to win the turnover battle. I just don't see Foles doing anything against our D.
and just like that the eagles won the game. i don't know exactly how this works, but you just messed up, sir.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're gonna win more than I think we're gonna lose. We'll see. It would be nice to have Biscuit just go the f*ck off. I mean, their secondary is their weakness, right? Nagy should put him in some good positions to make plays with his arm. Just gotta make 'em.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone focuses on how hot the Eagles have been, ignoring how hot the Bears have been. The Bears have won 9 of their last 10 with the only loss in OT to the Giants over a month ago. They're allowing 14.9 points per game in that span while putting up 25.1. No passer has gone over 250 yards against them in that span and no team has gone over 350 yards total against them in that span. Our offense outgained the other team in all but 2 of those games, and those 2 only because we got so many turnovers and scored on defense so we didn't need the offense.

Somewhat quietly, Trubisky has been awfully solid in the last 3 games after the stinker against the Rams. Ratings of 120.4 (Packers), 113.5 (49ers) and 85.9 (Vikings). The Bears offense hasn't been as explosive but they've controlled the clock all year. The only games in the last 10 (previously referenced) that they didn't dominate TOP, they won pretty handily thanks to takeaways. Otherwise, they're very capable of sustaining drives and keeping the defense fresh.

Lastly, the Bears matchup nicely against the Eagles' tight-ends. We've been one of the best defenses defending tight ends thanks to Smith/Trevathan primarily. Don't think Fangio won't have a nice gameplan for how Foles likes to operate.

All that said, it should be a low scoring, close game. I would've much rather seen the Vikings considering we pounded them twice this year but there's no reason why we shouldn't beat the Eagles considering we have home field advantage.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP's a jag off.

Suck a fart out of my ass

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like that the eagles won the game. i don't know exactly how this works, but you just messed up, sir.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-2_9-28-39.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-2_9-28-39.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: