• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How would you feel if Dallas goes offense in Rd.1?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does concern me that they are saying they feel fine with what they got on the DL
I know this could be yet another smoke screen, but they said that last year too, & they didn't draft any DL.

I hope they have a poker face this time around. I read an article the other day that stated no truth is spoken by any team this time of year. Last year I think Dallas thought they were fine at DL...Ware, Ratliff, Hatcher and Spencer with a Bass and Crawford wasn't half bad going into the draft last year.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does concern me that they are saying they feel fine with what they got on the DL
I know this could be yet another smoke screen, but they said that last year too, & they didn't draft any DL.

I posted a quote on here somewhere with Stephen saying they wanted to add to the Defense in the draft & WR was not a concern. Take that for what it is worth.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Donald at 16. I Donald gone I draft shazier at 16. I just don't see a ton of difference between guys like Jerniagan,Nix, Hagemin and the guys we can draft in the 2nd through 4th roat the unds, Jernigan looks like a bust to me, he looks slow and has no pass rush moves whatsoever. Jernigan is going to face guards in the nfl that will destroy him. Shazier is going to be a steal at 16.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Donald at 16. I Donald gone I draft shazier at 16. I just don't see a ton of difference between guys like Jerniagan,Nix, Hagemin and the guys we can draft in the 2nd through 4th roat the unds, Jernigan looks like a bust to me, he looks slow and has no pass rush moves whatsoever. Jernigan is going to face guards in the nfl that will destroy him. Shazier is going to be a steal at 16.

Now Im doubting Donald and thinking of a second look of Jernigan

Your fruit loop mind is usually exactly opposite of what we want

I gotta ask .... Do you get a monthly check?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Im doubting Donald and thinking of a second look of Jernigan

Your fruit loop mind is usually exactly opposite of what we want

I gotta ask .... Do you get a monthly check?

Twist now has two post in the running for post of the year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan and Hageman are my top 2 DT's. Nix would be if not for the injury and weight concerns, but damn he's be like a concrete wall out there in the running game.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all of the SEC QB in the draft will be productive, I even like Shaw from South Carolina

I agree about Shaw, but I wouldn't include Manziel.

I'm not sure what Shaw doesn't get any respect. He has a good, quick release. He is mobile. He has good downfield vision. He rarely makes the wrong throw. His only downsides, that I can see is that his running ability will be diminished heavily in the NFL where the defenses are much faster and that he can be streaky at times.

I could be wrong, but I think that whoever ends up with him will have a good QB. Since the few mocks that I've looked at have him going in late rounds (i.e. 5-7) I wouldn't mind it at all if Dallas picks him in one of the late rounds.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Shaw, but I wouldn't include Manziel.

I'm not sure what Shaw doesn't get any respect. He has a good, quick release. He is mobile. He has good downfield vision. He rarely makes the wrong throw. His only downsides, that I can see is that his running ability will be diminished heavily in the NFL where the defenses are much faster and that he can be streaky at times.

I could be wrong, but I think that whoever ends up with him will have a good QB. Since the few mocks that I've looked at have him going in late rounds (i.e. 5-7) I wouldn't mind it at all if Dallas picks him in one of the late rounds.

I wasn't even thinking about Manziel when I said SEC. I am still getting use to Texas A & M being in the SEC. Not a fan of Manziel at all....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't even thinking about Manziel when I said SEC. I am still getting use to Texas A & M being in the SEC. Not a fan of Manziel at all....

No A&M Qbs Been there done that ... ( not just with the last draft pick ..... yeah I actually went there for a year)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jernigan is a little difficult to evaluate. If you like him, you defend him by stating he was asked to be an NT, when he should have been a DT in a 4-3. That's supposed to explain his lack of disruptive plays in the backfield, and what appears to be a lack of power. Finally, you point to his quickness when nobody is getting a hand on him.

If you don't like him, you ask why he seemed to even have trouble pushing guys when only one blocker was on him. I think some may question his motor.

Funny enough, I think both sides agree that he's slow off the ball.

I have some doubts about the guy, but to be fair, he wasn't in the best possible position to succeed, so it's possible that he would appear far more impressive if he was a full-time 3-technique.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan and Hageman are my top 2 DT's. Nix would be if not for the injury and weight concerns, but damn he's be like a concrete wall out there in the running game.

I bet those three guys, along with Donald go in the 1st round. There are some interesting guys after that like Johnson and Jones that should go in the 2nd. If we go DT in either of the first two rounds, we should get an excellent prospect

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan is a little difficult to evaluate. If you like him, you defend him by stating he was asked to be an NT, when he should have been a DT in a 4-3. That's supposed to explain his lack of disruptive plays in the backfield, and what appears to be a lack of power. Finally, you point to his quickness when nobody is getting a hand on him.

If you don't like him, you ask why he seemed to even have trouble pushing guys when only one blocker was on him. I think some may question his motor.

Funny enough, I think both sides agree that he's slow off the ball.

I have some doubts about the guy, but to be fair, he wasn't in the best possible position to succeed, so it's possible that he would appear far more impressive if he was a full-time 3-technique.

I think you outlined why the Cowboys see him as a one and not an under tackle. But, now that we have Melton, the 3 tech isn't the glaring need it was a week ago. So while he doesn't bring enough speed to play the 3 in this defense, I think he would be a pretty quick 1. I actually like Hageman a little bit more, but think both would be very valuable additions to our defense. Everyone says no 1 tech will be taken at #16, but I think it is very possible.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be time to talk about Johnny football. A few months ago stephen was raving about Manziel. He said that Manzziel was going to be a star. I am now seeing mocks showing Manziel dropping into the 20s. I think it would be a smart move to send high ranking Cowboys scouts or even garett to his pro day. It would possibly be a nice smoke screen if certain teams think we are interested. It could cause a team to trade up and allow a great prospect to drop. One of the mocks has the cowboys taking Barr at 16

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jThe scary part about Manziel faliing into the 20s is Jerrah. I could see him drafting johnny football.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jThe scary part about Manziel faliing into the 20s is Jerrah. I could see him drafting johnny football.

I do not ever want to see that little Prick in sliver and blue unless the silver helmet of a Cowboys player is giving him a black n blue bruise on his body for a sack

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not ever want to see that little Prick in sliver and blue unless the silver helmet of a Cowboys player is giving him a black n blue bruise on his body for a sack

I'd take Little Johnny for sure......in the 6th

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why all the hate on Manziel lol.