• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How would you feel if Dallas goes offense in Rd.1?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Always been curious as to why you go out of your way to instigate, belittle, and act an ass towards others. Not that it matters much to me on a personal level; but sir you have some major issues might want to get some help with that, or better yet don't. However as my client who is a psychiatrist would say "those whom spend their time attempting to belittle, discredit, and generally instigate with or to another is either lacking something in their own lives and act outwardly against those they differ in opinion from, was completely discredited or shunned as a child, or they lack the mental capacity to analytically resolve a disput or hold a healthy conversation." Which category you fall into, makes me no difference as I mentioned your ignorance bothers me not, I am at the end of the day still the successful, young, educated man that I am regardless of your opinion, approval, or should I rather say lack there of. The only reason I mention this to you is as a favor to let you know that brother you are to old to be acting like that, it makes no sense, it discredits you as an adult as well as an individual who has a pretty good outlook on football. I hope you take this to heart, and don't view this as anything other than me reaching out to you in an effort to let you know that your better than the individual you portray yourself to be on here at times. Have a hell of a weekend bro. :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always been curious as to why you go out of your way to instigate, belittle, and act an ass towards others. Not that it matters much to me on a personal level; but sir you have some major issues might want to get some help with that, or better yet don't. However as my client who is a psychiatrist would say "those whom spend their time attempting to belittle, discredit, and generally instigate with or to another is either lacking something in their own lives and act outwardly against those they differ in opinion from, was completely discredited or shunned as a child, or they lack the mental capacity to analytically resolve a disput or hold a healthy conversation." Which category you fall into, makes me no difference as I mentioned your ignorance bothers me not, I am at the end of the day still the successful, young, educated man that I am regardless of your opinion, approval, or should I rather say lack there of. The only reason I mention this to you is as a favor to let you know that brother you are to old to be acting like that, it makes no sense, it discredits you as an adult as well as an individual who has a pretty good outlook on football. I hope you take this to heart, and don't view this as anything other than me reaching out to you in an effort to let you know that your better than the individual you portray yourself to be on here at times. Have a hell of a weekend bro. :suds:

I'm glad you took this opportunity to tell me what all is wrong with me. Always said it was good to be judge. I think it matters greatly to you...why else the post. Sorry, you may be the self proclaimed cap expert and all, but you've missed the marc here. Issues you say....funny I thought we were exchanging football statements. Now it's one of your clients....please. Least you took THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK ME...and for what? Your feelings hurt?

Take this to heart? Only thing I still take to heart is you coming on here trying to give me advise about life and all cause I think your football opinions are lacking and need help. You're a smart guy Nets, I think you know full well what you are doing here. With some luck, UK and a redskin fan or two will join your little crusade here.

as stated a few years ago Mr. Nets. I'll buy you a beer and you can gladly tell me how fucked up my life is. You will be disappointed....That I can assure and in the meantime....You go ahead and act all that....it's what you've proven yourself to be. A YOUNG smartass thinking he's teaching someone here something on a fucking football chat page.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you took this opportunity to tell me what all is wrong with me. Always said it was good to be judge. I think it matters greatly to you...why else the post. Sorry, you may be the self proclaimed cap expert and all, but you've missed the marc here. Issues you say....funny I thought we were exchanging football statements. Now it's one of your clients....please. Least you took THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK ME...and for what? Your feelings hurt?

Take this to heart? Only thing I still take to heart is you coming on here trying to give me advise about life and all cause I think your football opinions are lacking and need help. You're a smart guy Nets, I think you know full well what you are doing here. With some luck, UK and a redskin fan or two will join your little crusade here.

as stated a few years ago Mr. Nets. I'll buy you a beer and you can gladly tell me how fucked up my life is. You will be disappointed....That I can assure and in the meantime....You go ahead and act all that....it's what you've proven yourself to be. A YOUNG smartass thinking he's teaching someone here something on a fucking football chat page.

You missed it bro, this isn't about a personal attack. Just saying I respect your opinions, but you can keep your comments and what not that does not pertain to football to yourself. I'm in Dallas at least once a month, I will gladly visit with you on that. Take to heart this, I am not here to start conflict, I will however express my opinion as everyone else here does. To be frank I don't give a fuck about who is on my side (no disrespect) I came here alone, I'll leave here alone. I'm not attempting to disrespect you, I'm just putting something out there that might benefit you when communicating on here.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kind of sucks that the raiders signed shaub. Some off the qbs may drop.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's possible that's a blessing is disguise.

I was thinking by the time the Cowboys draft Romo's successor all the NFL team will have their QB or invested in one with a high draft pick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking by the time the Cowboys draft Romo's successor all the NFL team will have their QB or invested in one with a high draft pick.

I don't know man.

If Aaron Murray falls to the 4th and we don't snag him. I might just bust a blood vessel in my forehead

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man.

If Aaron Murray falls to the 4th and we don't snag him. I might just bust a blood vessel in my forehead

I think all of the SEC QB in the draft will be productive, I even like Shaw from South Carolina

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe, but in regards to a QB sliding in the 1st round this year, that could potentially work out for Dallas if it means a team willing to trade multiple picks to snag a guy would give Jerry a call. I'm not expecting 3 1st rounders or anything, but swapping places with someone and picking up another 3rd or 2nd, might not be the worst thing that could happen to the Cowboys. I'm all for Dallas racking up some extra draft picks, as long as they're smart about it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took this a a 99.9 % certainty the Texas are going QB. I known odds were high they were anyway but I thought Clowney may be the pick..

that was my 1st thought as well, but they did sign Fitzgerald to a 2 yr contract. So it could be they just chose him over Schaub.

I think if they do go Qb with the 1st pick the GM will be replaced inside of 3 yrs.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but in regards to a QB sliding in the 1st round this year, that could potentially work out for Dallas if it means a team willing to trade multiple picks to snag a guy would give Jerry a call. I'm not expecting 3 1st rounders or anything, but swapping places with someone and picking up another 3rd or 2nd, might not be the worst thing that could happen to the Cowboys. I'm all for Dallas racking up some extra draft picks, as long as they're smart about it.

That would be too good to be true. I think teams have learned from that Gannett draft class to get a impact player in round one & draft a QB in rounds 2-7. Where they should be drafted to begin with....
#Russel

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took this a a 99.9 % certainty the Texas are going QB. I known odds were high they were anyway but I thought Clowney may be the pick..

Never know Sanchez just hit the market :laugh3:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be too good to be true. I think teams have learned from that Gannett draft class to get a impact player in round one & draft a QB in rounds 2-7. Where they should be drafted to begin with....
#Russel

I meant Gabbert, Damn it this auto spell on my phone

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and just for the record.....

Not a Qb in this class I would take in the first round

Said the same thing last year.

If the Texans can get a stop gap guy .... do that and hope to find a gem late. Atleast that is what I would do

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking we need to stick with the defense. I can see the Cowboys winning 10-12 games if they fix the D. The offense is already loaded with studs at almost every position. Marinelli replacing Kiffens is going to help the D

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking we need to stick with the defense. I can see the Cowboys winning 10-12 games if they fix the D. The offense is already loaded with studs at almost every position. Marinelli replacing Kiffens is going to help the D

Welcome aboard & Awesome Name :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed it bro, this isn't about a personal attack. Just saying I respect your opinions, but you can keep your comments and what not that does not pertain to football to yourself. I'm in Dallas at least once a month, I will gladly visit with you on that. Take to heart this, I am not here to start conflict, I will however express my opinion as everyone else here does. To be frank I don't give a fuck about who is on my side (no disrespect) I came here alone, I'll leave here alone. I'm not attempting to disrespect you, I'm just putting something out there that might benefit you when communicating on here.

1. why you go out of your way to instigate, belittle, and act an ass towards others.
2. but sir you have some major issues might want to get some help with that.
3. However as my client who is a psychiatrist would say "those whom spend their time attempting to belittle, discredit, and generally instigate with or to another is either lacking something in their own lives and act outwardly against those they differ in opinion from, was completely discredited or shunned as a child, or they lack the mental capacity to analytically resolve a disput or hold a healthy conversation." Which category you fall into
4.your ignorance bothers me not

Now I understand cause you've told us enough times over the years that you're a "successful, young, educated man" but, bro....those are certainly personal attacks. AND WHY....cause I laughed at jarntt's post, or perhaps cause I don't share your opinion of wide receiver in the top 50 for this Dallas Cowboy team. Look around Nets, whole lota this going on here and has been for awhile. I'm so glad you view yourself as above all that and this post was just you reaching out to me.:bullshit:

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agree....first 4 picks should be defense in this draft class, and none should be considered a reach if jerry just follows a logical draft board.

Best part...it appears Marinelli has his ear this year

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree....first 4 picks should be defense in this draft class, and none should be considered a reach if jerry just follows a logical draft board.

Best part...it appears Marinelli has his ear this year
it does concern me that they are saying they feel fine with what they got on the DL
I know this could be yet another smoke screen, but they said that last year too, & they didn't draft any DL.