• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Would Stockton Fare as Coach?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disclaimer: I know it won't happen, just want to know your thoughts. I bet he'd break the 41-41 mark. I say being him in. I don't care if he wants to or his experience. I'd watch every game if they did. And you know how important I am to the Jazz.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team would he coach? And what league?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team would he coach? And what league?

I wish the Jazz. I've said this before, but I watch sports for different reasons than some. I want to care about someone and how they do - to follow them. I would rather follow someone I cared about through the ups and down and lose in the conference or league finals than win the championship with someone I didn't care for. If I'm stuck with someone I don't care about, I'd rather win than lose, but I watch for my player, coach, etc.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Jazz. I've said this before, but I watch sports for different reasons than some. I want to care about someone and how they do - to follow them. I would rather follow someone I cared about through the ups and down and lose in the conference or league finals than win the championship with someone I didn't care for. If I'm stuck with someone I don't care about, I'd rather win than lose, but I watch for my player, coach, etc.

Thanks. Just wanted to clarify, didn't want to assume where Stockton would be coaching.