• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to Watch the Final Two Games

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs DET (they're giving free admission… right? Lol)
at MIN

So, the staff is gone after these last two match ups. It's been the biggest nightmare of a season in my lifetime. There have been next to ZERO positives to take away from the season.

With two games left in the season, what are you all hoping or looking to see? What young players are you going to be watching closely? Would playing spoiler against Detroit, and all but knocking them out of the playoffs put a smile on your face, even if only briefly? I wouldn't mind it.

Interested to hear your take.

Also, with the Bears opening as 7 point underdogs on Sunday. Should we all just cash in on this line, and at least make some money off of this fiasco? Hmm...

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been next to ZERO positives to take away from the season.
Hey at least you have your franchise QB.

Would playing spoiler against Detroit, and all but knocking them out of the playoffs put a smile on your face, even if only briefly? I wouldn't mind it.

Ooorrr the reality of back to back season sweeps could send you in a tailspin of depression. I wouldn't mind that.

Just ribbing you Bears fan...returning the favor. I'm a little pissed that Forte and Cutler shit the bed on my fantasy football championship run.

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I'm probably just gonna sleep in the next two sundays, then figure out something to do with the kids instead of watching this shit.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with lots of stuff from Binny's and good pizza and/or Polish food!

or beg for the Bulls or Blackhawks to play at the same time!

I'm coming home for the Holidays!!!

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm hoping to see a couple of losses. This team has given up anyway, let's nab a high draft pick!

Biggix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want such embarrassing loses that ownership cleans house from Ted Philips on down.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mini-liquor-bottles1.jpg

381Cowboys%20Bears%20Football.JPEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna see Wilson shine. I wanna see Sharpton make a spot for himself to start next year. Also I wanna see Det win the division. FK GB and their gay QB.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the 2nd qrt of the Saints game- I'm in the watch for "Fun Bad" reasons- We have been so pissed about watching them get flagged on first KO return- start inside their own 10- I used to get mad, now I just laugh... and correctly predict the next WR screen for 2 yards or a defense that gives up a 3rd and 18.
I don't want to see Jay suck so much- but that's probably wishful thinking facing a Lions D. After what we saw this line did last week. Will probably see a sack fumble and a pick or two. I will chuckle at how wide open the D will leave Megatron. And another stupid ST play is on the clock. Fun bad can be fun if you know it's coming.
Draft pick is quickly creeping up the board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna see Wilson shine. I wanna see Sharpton make a spot for himself to start next year. Also I wanna see Det win the division. FK GB and their gay QB.

If you can't tell that Wilson is, at best, a 4th or 5th WR on any decent offense by now. I don't know what to tell ya.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't tell that Wilson is, at best, a 4th or 5th WR on any decent offense by now. I don't know what to tell ya.
I see a future star. Him and AJ will be the future. You never been more wrong.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a future star. Him and AJ will be the future. You never been more wrong.

Wow… lol

I would honestly wager my car, my house… anything on this. The guy isn't good. He runs poor routes, he's dropped I think 5 or 6 balls in just his two games… and he can't get off of a jam to save his soul.

In what world has he done anything to warrant that kind of praise?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow… lol

I would honestly wager my car, my house… anything on this. The guy isn't good. He runs poor routes, he's dropped I think 5 or 6 balls in just his two games… and he can't get off of a jam to save his soul.

In what world has he done anything to warrant that kind of praise?
He came in cold to a dysfunctional offense. Next year he breaks out. Don't forget this convo, well rehash it later.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Marquess Wilson's got some potential, but wow, noon, that's a seriously rosy view. :surprised:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came in cold to a dysfunctional offense. Next year he breaks out. Don't forget this convo, well rehash it later.

Fair enough man. I hope you're right.

But dropping just over half of the balls thrown your way, getting off of jams, etc… can't really blame that on Trestman or Cutler.

BigLiquid530

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like them to blow both games just so they don't give this staff another chance next season. Take the high draft pick. If we win one of these games I'll say this season is a complete total loss. Just hope they don't fuck up the draft pick

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be watching like its preseason. You have decisions to make on everyone on the roster.
I hope Sharpton can play MLB. You still need a backup QB, why keep Claussen around if he cannot run the offense, you gotta see if he can do it. Is Marquis Wilson that third receiver we have been waiting for, can Alshon be the primary. Can Carey run the football if Matt goes down. Its been the first year matt has stayed healthy for a while. Can Fales play? All questions that need answers.

There was a guy on the radio asking can you name 10 guys on the roster that deserve to be back next year?

Forte, Alshon, Marshall, Long, Bennett, Fuller, Mundy, Young, Paea, Ratliff, gets kinda tough after that even getting to 10. Groy has the size to be a difference maker, Slausen and Bushrod were stellar last year, not so much tis year. Gotta see if some of these guys have something they havent seen when they are on the practice field.

C

cubzzzfanincali

If the guy on the radio can't identify 10 players we should keep, he's not all that bright. The guys on the current 2015 roster who I would keep given their cap hits:

Clearly should be kept:
Allen, Marshall, Forte, Houston, Bennett, Jennings, Gould, Slauson(assuming is healthy), Young, Long, Fuller, Ratliff, Jeffrey, Ferguson, Sutton, Carey, Vereen, O'Donnell, Jones

Don't really want to keep but sort of have to:
Bushrod,

On the fence, no huge deal with them going, but are worth reconsidering during camp:
Bostic, McClellin,

Other than that I don't see anyone who has to stay.