• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to $#!t the bed in 49er country:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 MORE TERM! Maybe the house will approve something next time around. Maybe if he says please.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd like to put Obama in Cutler's jersey, hand him a football, and blitz the Smith Bros., Willis and Dashon on him.
If he survives that, I'll vote for him.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to put Obama in Cutler's jersey, hand him a football, and blitz the Smith Bros., Willis and Dashon on him.
If he survives that, I'll vote for him.

ya know...people talk about presidents singing these days, Romney and Obama comparisons in the media for weeks. if pandering has gone this far, expecting presidential candidates to play QB shouldn't be out of the question. The old guys like McCain would be fun to watch.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
ya know...people talk about presidents singing these days, Romney and Obama comparisons in the media for weeks. if pandering has gone this far, expecting presidential candidates to play QB shouldn't be out of the question. The old guys like McCain would be fun to watch.

Repped.
H*ll, Why are we wasting all that money on elections? Just line up the candidates in the White House yard, with a tire hanging from a tree by a rope. Start it swinging and give each candidate 3 balls to throw. Whoever gets 'em all through the tire gets the house.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
our political system has some flaws, so IMO doesn't make a big difference who the President is, the 'system' eventually wins out. yes, this is a general statement so please don't ask me for details. no, i don't hate our system either, just saying these flaws make it hard to get things done.

our system is set-up with checks and balances, a President can't just inact his policies even if mostly right/sensible/logical. the dual system inherently waters down acts/policies, making it inefficient.

here's another one......the PEOPLE elect politicians who scratch their back. so politicians inherently spend money to satisfy their constituents. government debt is out of control and its hard to deal with cause its political suicide.

similarly with social security/medicare, a politician who wants to make drastic changes wont get elected. so how does drastic changes occur?

things dont get done till its dire, and even then it gets watered down.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this falls under tampering rules and we should get the bears 1st rounder!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
His wife just got Mars candy company to sign a paper to no longer produce king sized candy bars. i am about tired of these people. This country was founded on the principle of the government that governs least governs best. Don't you have more important things to worry about? Stay the hell out of my life. I am an adult and can make my own choices. I am responsible for those choices and my actions. i don't need some stupid government official telling me what to eat, what to wear, or anything else. Stay the fuck out of my business. They need to be kicked out asap.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His wife just got Mars candy company to sign a paper to no longer produce king sized candy bars. i am about tired of these people. This country was founded on the principle of the government that governs least governs best. Don't you have more important things to worry about? Stay the hell out of my life. I am an adult and can make my own choices. I am responsible for those choices and my actions. i don't need some stupid government official telling me what to eat, what to wear, or anything else. Stay the fuck out of my business. They need to be kicked out asap.

Great in theory, unfortunately a ton of smokers and shitty eaters end up wolfing down health care they can't pay for and lifestyle changes would have corrected. Guess who gets to pay for that?

Yup.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great in theory, unfortunately a ton of smokers and shitty eaters end up wolfing down health care they can't pay for and lifestyle changes would have corrected. Guess who gets to pay for that?

Yup.

yup, you're correct........unfortunately.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Smokers are jokers!
rodtoddflanders.gif

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yup.

+1

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup.

+1