• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to lose a lead 49ers style

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 make sure when you get the chance to score TDs, score FGs or miss FGs
2 give up big plays on defense allowing fast TDs to WRs
3 offense goes 3 and out after 3 and out all second half
4 blocking wtf is that?
5 forget how to bring a QB down in a sack, just play tag with him.
6 drop TD passes because TDs are bad
7 once in the red zone do the exact opposite of what should be done
8 make sure the officials suck dick
9 when a play goes correctly have a whistle blow pre TD and then make an excuse to avoid the play from having taken place
10 Bitz pickup? WTF is that? Some card game perhaps?
11 Have the officals throw flags for penalties that would create first and goal from the 3.
12 Fade Routes? That is for small fast receivers right?
13 Screens and slants are for sissies
14 third and 2 is a perfect time to go for 50.
15 best weapon? Lets only use him a handful of time.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care who we play in playoffs we have to score so damn touchdowns this field goal after field goal shit is getting old

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4 blocking wtf is that?
9 when a play goes correctly have a whistle blow pre TD and then make an excuse to avoid the play from having taken place
11 Have the officals throw flags for penalties that would create first and goal from the 3.

1. this is the only one you really need.

2. since you listed this one, felt Goldson made a good play for the ball, the first one wasn't that bad either? can't fault players for trying to make a play, they were in good position and thus made good attempts.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4 blocking wtf is that?

funny and true..

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. this is the only one you really need.

2. since you listed this one, felt Goldson made a good play for the ball, the first one wasn't that bad either? can't fault players for trying to make a play, they were in good position and thus made good attempts.

I think on the Fitzgerald TD Goldson made the right play, just got out jumped for the ball by a future hall of famer so I can't blame him too much. The long catch by Fitzgerald on their go ahead drive was another gamble, by Rogers, that didn't pay off. It's one of those things where you go for the big play and sometimes it bites you in the ass.

As for the original post.... TD's is the only one that matters. Even with poor blocking there were still chances to score and too many points were left on the field. Won't get out of the first round playing like that.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think on the Fitzgerald TD Goldson made the right play, just got out jumped for the ball by a future hall of famer so I can't blame him too much. The long catch by Fitzgerald on their go ahead drive was another gamble, by Rogers, that didn't pay off. It's one of those things where you go for the big play and sometimes it bites you in the ass.

As for the original post.... TD's is the only one that matters. Even with poor blocking there were still chances to score and too many points were left on the field. Won't get out of the first round playing like that.

agree, if they were flat out beat, or confused on coverage then its no good. but felt they were in good positions to make a play, and made aggressive attempts.

yep, only need to list the first item......TD's. more so we had chances early so would've put more pressure on their offense. when their offense is pressured to pass, then you can dial up defensive pressure.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would of told me we would be 10-3 at this point at the beginning of the season i would of straight up slapped you. We lost 2 tough games to 2 teams who will be in the playoffs(well maybe not the cowboys lol). Division game are always tough especially on the road. But in two of those losses we were up by 2 score leads and just couldnt hold on. The other loss was against one of the toughest defenses out there on a short week cross country. Spirits should still be very high, we need to to fix the red zone issues and a few other things but were still in good shape. Go 49ers!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you would of told me we would be 10-3 at this point at the beginning of the season i would of straight up slapped you. We lost 2 tough games to 2 teams who will be in the playoffs(well maybe not the cowboys lol). Division game are always tough especially on the road. But in two of those losses we were up by 2 score leads and just couldnt hold on. The other loss was against one of the toughest defenses out there on a short week cross country. Spirits should still be very high, we need to to fix the red zone issues and a few other things but were still in good shape. Go 49ers!

yep. we're still in the lead for the #2 seed. everything is easy after a win, but much harder after a lost. so react well after this lost and we're fine.

don't see why we have to 'chalk this one up as a lost"? stick together and play as we've been most of the year. in fact, my guess is we'll be favored?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit.....you boys are amateurs compared to the way cowboys figure out how to blow leads and games

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4 blocking wtf is that?

I like it, especially number 5. Describes the 49er pass rush perfectly. 12 is good too.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so what happened against the 49ers?
hmmm interesting point......i guess if austin would have blown is hammy before he caught the ball it would have worked out for you,but we got ya'll smoked this year..jets,giants,pats,lions,cardinals....

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hmmm interesting point......i guess if austin would have blown is hammy before he caught the ball it would have worked out for you,but we got ya'll smoked this year..jets,giants,pats,lions,cardinals....

guess so?

Miles Austin is on my fantasy team, second WR taken. he hardly plays all season but the one game he does well..........was against the 49ers. damn it!