• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much money did you lose Toby!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, all I read from you was how the Niners were going to lose the GB! Now you can cry yourself to sleep on your Cheese Head pillow tonight!

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Toby hasn't been himself tonight. He's actively on suicide watch...

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also liek to know how much you lost. I know it's mean but it will make me feel that much better.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also liek to know how much you lost. I know it's mean but it will make me feel that much better.

He gets what he deserves if he bet against his own team.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know pwning Nolan is like shooting fish in a barrel, but DAYUM....

PWND

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a bath but it was worth it. If I lose the bet, I get the joy of a Niners win. If I win the bet, I get the solace of a nice chunk of change to help ease the pain of the 49er loss. If the Niners win but don't cover?.....Nirvana. How can a brother lose?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't he say he bet we'd win by fewer than 3 points? Because isn't that what you bet on when you bet? So technically he didn't bet on us losing and he still lost. :)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, was typing while you did.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't he say he bet we'd win by fewer than 3 points? Because isn't that what you bet on when you bet? So technically he didn't bet on us losing and he still lost. :)

You could bet on a gang of different stuff. You can even go as far as betting on what the first play from scrimmage will be, you'd be surprised. Go check it out (no pressure to gamble), it could be interesting.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Green Bay is a soft team.

Before tonight people were arguing that Green Bay would win because Rodgers > Kaepernick... but I'm not even sure that's true anymore either.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could bet on a gang of different stuff. You can even go as far as betting on what the first play from scrimmage will be, you'd be surprised. Go check it out (no pressure to gamble), it could be interesting.

I meant in Las Vegas, but I'm sure you're talking about that, too. When the line came out he said he was taking Green Bay to beat the spread. (Not sure if I'm using the correct terms, I mean Green Bay to lose by less than the Las Vegas line or win. Not sure if beating the spread is only in one direction (more) and some other term mean under the spread.) People were saying NN bet on us losing, I was just saying I knew he'd say that he wanted a 1-2 point win.

I'm not Mormon, but I grew up in Utah, so I never got around to gambling. None of my friends, who some are Mormon, ever gambled. I do know some of the terms and I do know where to place the bets if I think they are going to fall on one side or the other of the spread, I just haven't been interested in that stuff.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay is a soft team.

Before tonight people were arguing that Green Bay would win because Rodgers > Kaepernick... but I'm not even sure that's true anymore either.

If you forced Kaep to only be able to use the skills Rodgers has excelled at, then maybe Rodgers is better (if I equalized experience, which is looking irrelevant right now). If we had Rodgers try to do what Kaep does, I think Kaep wins. But I might be being generous to Rodgers. (Rodgers can run, but I'm talking about not letting Kaep run like he does.) I know this was a convoluted way to describe my thoughts, but what I meant is that Rodgers is good enough that he is better than Kaep in some respects. Kaep makes up for those is ways that Rodgers doesn't. I won't say can't because I don't like that word and Rodgers can run a bit and obviously can pass.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL, all I read from you was how the Niners were going to lose the GB! Now you can cry yourself to sleep on your Cheese Head pillow tonight!

You mean the Cheese Head pillow his mommy got for him for Christmas.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those are tears of joy, my friend; tears of joy I say!

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant in Las Vegas, but I'm sure you're talking about that, too. When the line came out he said he was taking Green Bay to beat the spread. (Not sure if I'm using the correct terms, I mean Green Bay to lose by less than the Las Vegas line or win. Not sure if beating the spread is only in one direction (more) and some other term mean under the spread.) People were saying NN bet on us losing, I was just saying I knew he'd say that he wanted a 1-2 point win.

I'm not Mormon, but I grew up in Utah, so I never got around to gambling. None of my friends, who some are Mormon, ever gambled. I do know some of the terms and I do know where to place the bets if I think they are going to fall on one side or the other of the spread, I just haven't been interested in that stuff.

Me too.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was the hope.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby?

LestW.png