• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how many ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Not-so) bold predictions for Redskins vs. Bills

how many people will jump on that LA statement that Rak had better "get going " ? he used tapp and jackson as the bait and he could have added jenkins ( i guess)

my opinion is Rak is our best pass rusher and i wouldnt have played him as a coach with a thigh contusion in a meaningless preseason game

i agree tapp is balling but lets not go overboard .

i am watching some of these wrinkles with tapp and jenkins getting in there with Rak and kerrigan and i like it

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot of depth. All this does is allow us to line guys up in different spots. Pass rush coming from everywhere. Also allows for a rotation so we can keep guys fresh. Can have guys like Jackson, Tapp and Jenkins come in in the middle of the game for plays here and there, giving us a more effective Rak and Kerrigan in the 4th quarter of games.

And, if a guy like Rak does get injured again... this team now has infinitely more depth than it had last year to deal with that kind of loss. A real strength of the team and one of the big reasons why I think our defense will be much improved.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GK is right, he is in no danger of losing his job. However, with the depth we have, he will get some well earned breathers, especially on running downs.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GK is right, he is in no danger of losing his job. However, with the depth we have, he will get some well earned breathers, especially on running downs.

my thing is how come LA doesnt see that ? i believe all of you who responded to this are right but how come LA doesnt get that ? :wtf2:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he has become a shock jock. His show is full of this kind of crap just to stir the pot and get listeners. Also, this was a segment on bold predictions. We sometimes do that here. So you kinda think of the real outliers and throw them out there. In fact, its probably time we do our own bold predictions thread again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he has become a shock jock. His show is full of this kind of crap just to stir the pot and get listeners. Also, this was a segment on bold predictions. We sometimes do that here. So you kinda think of the real outliers and throw them out there. In fact, its probably time we do our own bold predictions thread again.

that is my feeling as well