• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many days off of work are you taking for Spring Camp?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UCFhonors

Here is a map of BC, the province I call home and a little bit of Washington state.

large-detailed-map-of-bc-with-cities-and-towns.jpg

I live right at the bottom of the thumb shaped island.

The nearest University that I can see a spring game is the University of Washington.

That is 4 hours and 26 minutes away. That includes 2 ferries.

Now you can answer the question for me????

And if I take 1 ferry. It is 6 hours and?? Minutes

i went to vancouver once..seemed nice. just rained though

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCFelt like Vancouver this morning at practice. Well below 65. I thought we were done with winter. But nope. One last random day of freezing cold.

#UCFacts
65°? Anything above 45 right now is t-shirt and shorts weather. Suck it up Nancy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCFelt like Vancouver this morning at practice. Well below 65. I thought we were done with winter. But nope. One last random day of freezing cold.

#UCFacts

Probably would have been warmer at work.

Srini

Custom Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

I hope your shivering through those arctic conditions didn't affect your note taking. The coaches rely on your feedback.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your shivering through those arctic conditions didn't affect your note taking. The coaches rely on your feedback.

First practice I come out for, and that is exactly what happened, my UCFriend. I tried to take notes, but it was useless with my hands shivering so feverishly from the cold.

I felt so bad, that I went to some of the underclassmen, and told them, "I'm sorry. You'll get a second chance to give me a first impression, tomorrow."

I mean I couldn't hold anyone's practice performance against them when I couldn't write or type practice notes or my critically acclaimed summaries.

#UCFacts

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First practice I come out for, and that is exactly what happened, my UCFriend. I tried to take notes, but it was useless with my hands shivering so feverishly from the cold.

I felt so bad, that I went to some of the underclassmen, and told them, "I'm sorry. You'll get a second chance to give me a first impression, tomorrow."

I mean I couldn't hold anyone's practice performance against them when I couldn't write or type practice notes or my critically acclaimed summaries.

#UCFacts

I’m sure every one of those underclassmen was devastated. You should make it up to them by taking them to dinner with Johnny Dawkins.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spring break I’m more into titties over football

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you want to go kiss the coaching staffs ass though?

It's the around. Kinda.

I am one the people who hold the coaches accountable. But just like with employees, I practice servant leadership. I help them so they can help the players. Ultimately, it's the players who win or lose games.

I could talk about this leadership style for days. But that all doesn't matter if you won't / don't show up for practices. I go to practices. And have meals with the coaches.

#UCFacts

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the around. Kinda.

I am one the people who hold the coaches accountable. But just like with employees, I practice servant leadership. I help them so they can help the players. Ultimately, it's the players who win or lose games.

I could talk about this leadership style for days. But that all doesn't matter if you won't / don't show up for practices. I go to practices. And have meals with the coaches.

#UCFacts

You sound more like a make-a-wish kid who got a big head to me.