• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many active Cavs fans do we currently have?

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're asking me if i'm going to troll posters? Absolutely not - i'm not going to stoop down to your level. I'm pretty sure that violates the rules here.

But you bet your ass that i'll say something when all of a sudden we gain 30 "lifelong fans" over night.

You are trolling right now

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're asking me if i'm going to troll posters? Absolutely not - i'm not going to stoop down to your level. I'm pretty sure that violates the rules here.

But you bet your ass that i'll say something when all of a sudden we gain 30 "lifelong fans" over night.
You've trolled many from time to time. To say you haven't is a lie.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've trolled many from time to time. To say you haven't is a lie.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

As always, the man who talks out of his ass strikes again!

I'd love to see an example.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for good laugh down the road I took a screen shot of the first page of the Cavs board.

The bottom post is from 2-10-11 Good lord.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2m3370k.jpg

:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because you're getting your jimmies rustled?

Am I wrong? You telling me there won't be a lot of Heat-turned-Cavs fans out there?

There won't be one.
Anyone who follows James to the Cavs is a James fan, and never was a Heat fan.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There won't be one.
Anyone who follows James to the Cavs is a James fan, and never was a Heat fan.

I agree.

The heat were instant candidates for true bandwagon fans (those who aren't loyal to a team or player, just success) because of the bosh-wade-lebron trio. People were predicting 70 win seasons from day 1.

That doesn't exist right now with the Cavs. Maybe if they get a title they'll attract some... But for now I think it's mostly cavs fans and lebron fans.

There WILL be a bunch of casual cavs fans who are suddenly passionate cavs fans, though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the folks on here who have claimed to be long time/lifelong Heat fans (bks, Heatles, turnup, shovey, etc.) have stuck with the Heat even after this move by Lebron. The couple who were "Lebron fans" (shane, gordontrue) have openly stated that they were Lebron fans.

Not only will we not follow him, we will hope above all hope that he fails miserably.
Hopefully 5 years from now, this is the one move in his career he most regrets.

And it isnt because we feel he wasn't within his rights to leave, of course he was.

To me, it's way more because he left during a current 4 year Finals run, which was the situation that he said he wanted to be in.
The Heat put their money where there mouth was.
The Heat taught him what it takes to be a champion.
He learned stability. He learned culture. He learned sacrifice. He learned discipline.

Then, when he THOUGHT that the Heat might take a step backwards, he made a unilateral decision to bail on the master of FA Pat Riley without even giving him a chance despite Wade/Bosh/UD freeing up some cash to work with.
Then, to run back to what was the most current dysfunctional franchise in the NBA which is owned by the man
who made that ridiculous, personal, hateful rant against him? Seriously. :wtf2:

Why would any of us want him to be successful)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Chris Bosh has remained loyal to DWade and Miami and Riley is going to give him the bucks to take up the leadership mantle. I found that refreshing in a day and an age where players only go after the money or so it seems.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time will tell. I don't quite buy that "Heat for life" crap. It'll be different when they're below 500 by the all-star break.

Why, only Lakers fans are allowed to stay loyal/ interested if they suck?

I'll guarantee you the core group of Heat fans that have been here will continue to be here.

Just think, we just lost the best player in the world, you claim to have the player who is better than him, but yet we'll still be better than you.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Jim Doors, will you become Cavs fan?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Chris Bosh has remained loyal to DWade and Miami and Riley is going to give him the bucks to take up the leadership mantle. I found that refreshing in a day and an age where players only go after the money or so it seems.

Agree for the most part but Bosh was only sacrificing money, if it was paying for the chance to continue playing with James, in Miami.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Jim Doors, will you become Cavs fan?

Nah, to be fair he's always been a Knicks fan first and a Lebron fan 2nd. As he's pointed out, not a lot to talk about re: the Knicks the past few years.

I have a feeling though, that if Phil and Fish are successful with the Knicks, he'll be talking about them A LOT more.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are spot on. I was invited to join here 2 days ago. Lebron was still undecided. I'm sure many here will think I'm a bandwagon Cavs fan. Which isn't so. I've been a Fannation member for 5 years. I was there before Lebron left. I was there when he walked. I was laughed at by Heat fans. I endured countless Cleveland jokes. My loyalty remained with the Cavs. I wish I could rub it in to all the Heats fans that gave me shit. But I'm not going to. Because I know how they are feeling right now. I'm choosing to show some class. And enjoy the fact that after 4 brutal years. We might actually win more then 20+ games this year

You were down for the Cavs and Browns during their darkest days.

So, I'm happy to see you are here to enjoy the days of hope.

We both cheer for Teams that are perennial laughing stocks.

But, my how things have changed as of late :suds:.

We have to crawl before we walk, walk before we run and Championships are a long way off.

But, we have hope and no longer have to pray for ping-pong balls:clap:.

Good luck with the Love situation.

Even if you don't get him, the Cavs are looking good.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James signed a 2 year deal with the ability to opt out after 1 year.