• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long will Draymong Grief sit?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kerr's best course of action would be to publicly chastise his player, cause a locker room rift and potentially break up the chemistry on his team possibly leading to disbanding the core. LOL, ok.

It's funny how @Shanemansj13 isn't coming out saying Ty Lue needs to call out Lebron for flopping after getting backhanded by Tristan.

:lou: @ backhanded.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kerr's best course of action would be to publicly chastise his player, cause a locker room rift and potentially break up the chemistry on his team possibly leading to disbanding the core. LOL, ok.

It's funny how @Shanemansj13 isn't coming out saying Ty Lue needs to call out Lebron for flopping after getting backhanded by Tristan.
"OH LET'S NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE BALL KICKER DID ANYTHING WRONG, DON'T WANT TO HURT TEAM CHEMISTRY OR MAKE THE PLAYERS MISBEHAVE IN THE LOCKER ROOM!"

THAT is rich.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When something is obvious don't comment on it, it's pretty simple.

Lebron got hit in the mouth by an elbow, I couldn't call that a flop lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden St fans continue to stick by Green...unbelievable. It is clear and Kerr knows it. Don't say anything, talk about Game 4...it is pretty simple. It is making him and his team look even worse honestly. A smart coach doesn't even comment on the situation and moves on.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"OH LET'S NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE BALL KICKER DID ANYTHING WRONG, DON'T WANT TO HURT TEAM CHEMISTRY OR MAKE THE PLAYERS MISBEHAVE IN THE LOCKER ROOM!"

THAT is rich.

What I was saying is that it's a no-win situation for Kerr to chastise Draymond in public. It's why teams always try to deal with things in-house.

It's not like you ever heard Scotty Brooks come out and say KD and Westbrook were ball-hogging and that's why they weren't successful. But you know every day he was preaching for them to share the ball.

It's like if you and your significant other get into an argument, and instead of waiting to get home to have it out, you decide to have a full out bitch fest in the middle of Walmart. Does it matter to you that 100 other people have to watch in order for it to actually have happened?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden St fans continue to stick by Green...unbelievable. It is clear and Kerr knows it. Don't say anything, talk about Game 4...it is pretty simple. It is making him and his team look even worse honestly. A smart coach doesn't even comment on the situation and moves on.

If Draymond says to Kerr it was unintentional, what's he supposed to do, go to the media and say "yeah, well I thought it was definitely intentional". C'mon now. You've seen enough of this stuff to know how this works. Your hatred of Green is outlandish. If you think he's a prick who did it intentionally, that's great. No problems, no arguments.

But if you can't understand a coach backing his player, at least PUBLICLY, then you're really new to this.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love watching the Warriors and lost a lot of respect for Draymond Green after watching that kick. It was pretty despicable, he knew exactly what he was doing and in fact this was his second nut shot this series. He did the same thing in the previous game and that was on purpose too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron got hit in the mouth by an elbow, I couldn't call that a flop lol

:spit:

Wouldn't call it a flop.

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Yeah, because at 6'8" 265 a light elbow tap like that is going to send him flying 20 feet across the floor.

:pound:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's all just sit back for a second and grasp the situation.

It's evident that GSRW's need that little extra something to prevail in this series. That's all it is.

Most teams formulate a game plan or mix up the personnel. The GSRW's have to kick people in the wedding tackle to win.

Simple.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Draymond says to Kerr it was unintentional, what's he supposed to do, go to the media and say "yeah, well I thought it was definitely intentional". C'mon now. You've seen enough of this stuff to know how this works. Your hatred of Green is outlandish. If you think he's a prick who did it intentionally, that's great. No problems, no arguments.

But if you can't understand a coach backing his player, at least PUBLICLY, then you're really new to this.

Exactly. Personally, I think it was intentional. But to expect Kerr to come out and say anything other that what he did is pretty naive.

Plus, if that were a Cavs player that did the same thing, Shane would be on here defending that player and saying the exact same thing about Lue that you did about Kerr.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't have to go to the media, leave it alone lol. I am not saying for a coach to not back a player but when you have a troublemaker on your team just leave it alone. Now if he gets suspended it will look worse, not saying Kerr is wrong to not back his player just thought he should not say anything.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't call it a flop.

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Yeah, because at 6'8" 265 a light elbow tap like that is going to send him flying 20 feet across the floor.

:pound:

When any person gets hit in the face, immediate reaction especially when you are not expecting it is, to get away. It doesn't matter how big the player is lol. Throw in the fact what Lebron said about not retaliating and being smart.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When any person gets hit in the face, immediate reaction especially when you are not expecting it is, to get away. It doesn't matter how big the player is lol. Throw in the fact what Lebron said about not retaliating and being smart.

Seriously?!? You actually believe that? :pound:

There is a big difference between "getting away" and throwing yourself 20 feet across the floor. A person a lot smaller than Lebron could take a punch from prime Mike Tyson and not go flying 20 feet.

People have been hit by cars and not been thrown as far as Lebron threw himself.

You literally have no shame when it comes to Lebron. I'm starting to think he's paying you to say this crap.

:pound: Trying to get away, he says. :pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously?!? You actually believe that? :pound:

There is a big difference between "getting away" and throwing yourself 20 feet across the floor. A person a lot smaller than Lebron could take a punch from prime Mike Tyson and not go flying 20 feet.

People have been hit by cars and not been thrown as far as Lebron threw himself.

You literally have no shame when it comes to Lebron. I'm starting to think he's paying you to say this crap.

:pound: Trying to get away, he says. :pound:

Ok, that is funny!! :laugh3:

20 feet lol...You saw that ref wipe out Lebron when he wasn't expecting it, it is a different story when he flops and see the contact coming. The fact is he got hit in the face, that isn't a flop no matter how far he stumbled lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Jones@
mr_jasonjones

Question on the Draymond Green kick: Why is everyone debating intent? Guys have been suspended with unknown intent. Who would admit intent?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, Draymond has played like shit this series, how many little bunnies is he going to miss. He's a good player but he's really struggled recently.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Jones@
mr_jasonjones

Question on the Draymond Green kick: Why is everyone debating intent? Guys have been suspended with unknown intent. Who would admit intent?

Olynyk didn't intend to rip Love's shoulder out the socket. But, he got a game for it all the same.

Draymond is not getting suspended, even though he should.

Silver doesn't have the balls.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, Draymond has played like shit this series, how many little bunnies is he going to miss. He's a good player but he's really struggled recently.

Draymond has really been playing subpar this entire series on both ends of the court. Not really sure what is going on, but he's not very focused out there. Needs to step that up if we have a shot of winning.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond has really been playing subpar this entire series on both ends of the court. Not really sure what is going on, but he's not very focused out there. Needs to step that up if we have a shot of winning.
the rim protectors for Ok.City have eaten Golden State alive. Golden State has had very little inside game and has let Ok. City drive in the lane with way too much frenquency. If Golden State doesn't play better defense they will lose this series for certain. In my opinion Golden State has been way to care free with the ball and turned it over way too much and many times it hasn't really been forced by the defense either, just stupid nonchalant mistake trying to look to glamorous instead of just getting the job done.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, that is funny!! :laugh3:

20 feet lol...You saw that ref wipe out Lebron when he wasn't expecting it, it is a different story when he flops and see the contact coming. The fact is he got hit in the face, that isn't a flop no matter how far he stumbled lol

Dude...just stop. It was a complete flop and one of the worst flops he's ever had and that's saying something considering his history.

There is no way, he was hit that hard to send him flying 20 feet away. I honestly can't decide which is more embarrassing, Lebron doing it or you defending it.