• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long will Draymong Grief sit?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaymong just got put in the same category as Patrick Beverly in my book. Can't hang with the competition? Getting your ass beat? Well then "flail" and put peoples careers in danger. Makes sense..........................

There was no flail, that was a purposeful attempt to injure. Nobody flails like that.

Cocksucker should get death by zug zug.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green's stupidity and childish behavior could finally catch up to him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesnt get the suspension...What is a fair retaliation for two dick and balls kicks?

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death by zug zug.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesnt get the suspension...What is a fair retaliation for two dick and balls kicks?

Nothing on the first one. It was unintentional. On the 2nd one...whoever the Thunders biggest version of Dahntay Jones is, should be sent in to dickpunch Draymond.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing on the first one. It was unintentional. On the 2nd one...whoever the Thunders biggest version of Dahntay Jones is, should be sent in to dickpunch Draymond.

I nominate Nazi Mohammed.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond vows to curtail technical fouls: 'I can’t get suspended'

OAKLAND – After 82 games in the regular season and 10 more this postseason, Draymond Green is vowing to change his behavior on the court.

No more yapping at and pleading with the refs.

“It’s definitely something I’ve got to do because I can’t get suspended,” Green said after practice Saturday. “It’s something I was practicing in practice today.”

Consider, now, that one of the NBA’s most demonstrative players said this after the Warriors went through video study and a scrimmage – a scrimmage, by the way, in which Green said he exhibited good behavior despite an urge to protest Jarron Collins and Chris DeMarco, the assistant coaches who officiated the session.

“JC and DeMarco were refereeing, and they were calling terrible calls,” Green said. “I said, ‘You know what? I’m not talking to y’all. I’m going to keep my cool. I’m not talking to the referees. Just play basketball.’ I was good today.”

Warriors forward Harrison Barnes seconded that, saying it Saturday’s scrimmage “was a quiet practice” and that he believes Green is committed to self-policing. Barnes also said it’s going to be quite the test for his teammate when the Western Conference Finals begin Monday night.

“Let’s take it day by day,” Barnes said. “Today was a great day, if we can continue to build and go from there, we’ll be just fine.”

Green has been assessed four technical fouls in 10 postseason games, most of anyone in the playoffs and a rate that begs trouble. He’s acutely aware that a seventh technical results in an automatic one-game suspension.

At this stage, Green, whose 13 regular-season technical fouls ranked third in the NBA, says he won’t even bother protesting calls because he knows himself well enough to realize even mild protest could turn into a blowup.

“I’ve got to practice it now, though, because it’s habit,” he said. “I’m working on it.

“That’s something I have to focus on,” he added. “And I haven’t focused on it at all in these playoffs. But I’m focused on it now. Usually, when I focus in on something, I can do pretty well at it. And I’m stubborn enough to do well at it because I have to prove to myself that I can do it. And I always want to prove whomever I’m trying to prove is wrong, and in this case it’s myself.

“I think I’m going to do a really good job with it. Don’t be surprised if I finish this postseason with five techs. I’m going to give myself a little wiggle room.”

After seeing Green whistled for so many technical fouls, Warriors coach Steve Kerr decided to have a chat with his power forward after team’s five-game ouster of Portland in the conference semifinals.

Green rather ignored it.

“I still wasn’t focused in on it,” Green said, “because when he talked to me I said, ‘Yeah, I’ll be fine.’ I kind of laughed about it.”

“I’m locked in on it now. It’s a game within the game for me. I’m excited about it."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Westbrook, responding to Draymond Green pointing out the OKC point guard kicked his leg out on foul late in first half: "That was just a dumb play on his part. It wasn't my fault."

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I nominate Nazi Mohammed.
I second this nomination, although Nick Collison is a strong nominee as well. All depends on who could do the better job of making it look accidental

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing about this whole is Kerr backup him and then Draymond trying to blame this on Westbrook lol. Wonder why people call the NBA pussified bc the best team in the league has a bunch of pussies on their team. Man up.

I guess Kerr teaches flopping too because half the team does it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should be allowed to resign Kendrick Perkins on a 10 minute contract.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing about this whole is Kerr backup him and then Draymond trying to blame this on Westbrook lol. Wonder why people call the NBA pussified bc the best team in the league has a bunch of pussies on their team. Man up.

I guess Kerr teaches flopping too because half the team does it.

So now you're taking shots at a coach for backing his player? What's he honestly supposed to do?

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're taking shots at a coach for backing his player? What's he honestly supposed to do?
Uh....say that type of cowardly shit has no place in the game? :noidea:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because that's what coaches say when it come to their players. Please!
yeah, well then Kerr is an assfelching pill kicker too....guilt by association.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh....say that type of cowardly shit has no place in the game? :noidea:

So Kerr's best course of action would be to publicly chastise his player, cause a locker room rift and potentially break up the chemistry on his team possibly leading to disbanding the core. LOL, ok.

It's funny how @Shanemansj13 isn't coming out saying Ty Lue needs to call out Lebron for flopping after getting backhanded by Tristan.