• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Long Until CL(and his multiple ID's)forces SportsHoopla to cancel message boards?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!! Isn't this thread that turnup created to out CL and get him banned? And isn't this the thread where he recently said this?

Now as far as the other stuff, like I said, the proofs in the posts.
Are Heat fans even commenting on his attempt to revise the Heat Haters Club?

I'm glad this thread got the attention of someone higher up.
That was the intent. Worked like a charm!:yahoo:

Glad to see that his plan came together perfectly!!:laugh3:

"Worked like a charm!!":laugh3:

hehe

hannibal smith - i love it when a plan comes together - YouTube

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, since Turnip feels like celebrating his "3 year anniversary" with his fellow Heat trolls around here i figure it's time to bump this up to the forefront again. after all, the guy who he SWEARS up and down that he out-smarted(i LOL'd) still rules under his thinning little hairline. celebrate, Turnip...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, since Turnip feels like celebrating his "3 year anniversary" with his fellow Heat trolls around here i figure it's time to bump this up to the forefront again. after all, the guy who he SWEARS up and down that he out-smarted(i LOL'd) still rules under his thinning little hairline. celebrate, Turnip...

Are your feelings that hurt again:lol:

You still going back to that 2 points Laker win prediction that I didn't make?:

That move holds about as much merit as Bots picture on the WNBA thread being taken down, but then beingl left up when someone else posted the exact same photo.

Any comment there big man?

Look, we all know you :bj: sucked more cock here the first couple weeks then you do in real life, so your secrets safe, but I'm still waiting to hear how the ID you claimed to sign up for here and announced on CBS suddenly became not yours?????

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aw, don't be upset, Turnip. i always KNEW you were dirty. i was simply taking a minute out and "marveling at your handiwork". guys like YOU like it when folks look up to them...ESPECIALLY perfect strangers on a sports message board, right...?

just sayin'...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aw, don't be upset, Turnip. i always KNEW you were dirty. i was simply taking a minute out and "marveling at your handiwork". guys like YOU like it when folks look up to them...ESPECIALLY perfect strangers on a sports message board, right...?

just sayin'...

Everyday you post here you make it very obvious about what you know.
Keep up the good work, champ!

Oh, you forgot to answer any of the questions asked once again though :noidea:
Wonder why?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are your feelings that hurt again:lol:
short answer: nope. and why SHOULD i be? laughing at you's become something of an event here...:lol:

[You still going back to that 2 points Laker win prediction that I didn't make?:

guess it isn't obvious. i'm going back to YOU making a complete FOOL of yourself. i'd think this was rather clear since this was YOUR thread, after all. yessiirreee bob, your li'l brainchild and you absolutely CROWING that you had me. brilliant, little man. for MY part i DID have a good chuckle over it. guess i should've thanked you for it:laugh3:

That move holds about as much merit as Bots picture on the WNBA thread being taken down, but then beingl left up when someone else posted the exact same photo.

Translation: "let me try some minor bullshit to cover me making a complete ass outta myself". course i really can't say i blame ya. you pretty much outed yourself when you pulled this dumb crap. bet THAT "holds some merit" around here. nice going, ol' sock. hell, i'm hoping you keep up the good work...

Any comment there big man?:lame:

yep, you're an egotistical, arrogant goon. next...

Look, we all know you :bj: sucked more cock here the first couple weeks then you do in real life, so your secrets safe, but I'm still waiting to hear how the ID you claimed to sign up for here and announced on CBS suddenly became not yours?????

well, let's see. who's "we"? as far as sucking cock i guess the expert in the field would know all about how it's done. i'm still waiting to see when I get popped for having alts. hm, doesn't seem to be happening, so please tell "us" how you explain that, you arrogant old fool? come up with a better lie than usual though. i don't think "we" are buying...

and obtw, since when do i have to justify ANYTHING to a pathetic weasel like you? if i did/do have multiple alts(which CLEARLY i don't), then i must be one HELLUVA lot smarter than you considering YOU were the one that got busted...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wonder why?

I don't know what CL knows!! But I DO know which of the 2 of you were outed as having an alternate i.d.!!

Hint: It wasn't CL!!:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok. thanks for your permission, chump....

Wonder why?

did. the answer was YOU, like i've ALWAYS maintained. not that i NEEDED to justify it with you because we BOTH know it was you. but DO keep lying and say i'm talking to myself. makes for some entertaining reading...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what CL knows!! But I DO know which of the 2 of you were outed as having an alternate i.d.!!

Hint: It wasn't CL!!:lol:

here's the funny part about it, TF. he was so friggin' arrogant he actually believed/assumed the admins here were just gonna swallow his side of the story(which was obviously a complete lie). if THAT isn't arrogance i don't know what is...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah well, guess the cat's got this fool's tongue. don't know why. this stuff he's created was a MASTERPIECE. good thing the guy's ego is so huge...:fap:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the funny part about it, TF. he was so friggin' arrogant he actually believed/assumed the admins here were just gonna swallow his side of the story(which was obviously a complete lie). if THAT isn't arrogance i don't know what is...

I didn't assume or believe anything. Matter if fact, I knew what the eventual ending would be.
Nonetheless, I'm not going to suck anyone's dick to post on his sports thread.

I was banned for a week for questioning the accusation, not for making a 2 Laker win prediction.

And of course you will never be exposed, because you are a pigeon.
Whatever.
I seemed to move on. Hammer seemed to have move on.
Only person with nothing more to worry about is you.

Anyway, I thought you blocked me a looonnngggggg time ago??

So, who is the liar Mr. Cocksucker.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't assume or believe anything. Matter if fact, I knew what the eventual ending would be.
lie #1...

Nonetheless, I'm not going to suck anyone's dick to post on his sports thread.

unless he's a fellow Heat troll or an admin back on CBS. lie #2...

I was banned for a week for questioning the accusation, not for making a 2 Laker win prediction.

nope, you were banned for a week because the admins said you were a "dick troll". an observation that couldn't be MORE true. and obtw, that was after post after post of DENYING any of your own wrong-doing. that was some VERY fun reading...

And of course you will never be exposed, because you are a pigeon.
Whatever.

Translation: "my lie won't work here, which pisses me off in a MAJOR way. boohoo, bitch...:laugh3:

I seemed to move on. Hammer seemed to have move on.

Translation:" i try not to dwell on the fact i made a complete ASS outta myself". can't say i blame ya...

Only person with nothing more to worry about is you.

apparently you have LAUGHING confused with "worrying", which is clearly a YOU problem...:lol:

Anyway, I thought you blocked me a looonnngggggg time ago??

told you i was missing a helluva lotta laughs with some of your trash. what can i say? my curiosity got the better of me. you gonna sue now...?

So, who us the liar Mr. Cocksucker.

LOL aw c'mon. little fella. and here i thought we were friends. don't take all this personal or anything. you DO write this stuff. it's here to be laughed at. you were the king thread clown back on CBS, and you apparently wanna keep that title here. who am I to stop you. by all means, keep it up...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is how long will turnipshit continue trolling CL in here and actually say something intelligent?

Just wondering

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is how long will turnipshit continue trolling CL in here and actually say something intelligent?

Just wondering

you MAY be in for a very long wait, bro. course on the GOOD side of it, he can't come at me with 10 i.d's to try and hammer home his pathetic points...:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I take it that the only thing that turnupthe heat thinks about is sucking dicks but I wouldn't let him if I were you CL, he most likely has a few std's

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you MAY be in for a very long wait, bro. course on the GOOD side of it, he can't come at me with 10 i.d's to try and hammer home his pathetic points...:lol:
Based on his other posts, I take it he want's to suck your cock and is butt hurt because you don't allow pigs or dogs to get on you like that:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on his other posts, I take it he want's to suck your cock and is butt hurt because you don't allow pigs or dogs to get on you like that:laugh3:

well, i DO have to say that this pathetic little pygmy really isn't my type. add that to the fact that i've been spoken for for what'll be 28 years next month and...well, you get the picture...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he should just read the last 20 minutes of posts about your swearing you didnt pick the Lakers to beat the Spurs and then trying to turn it into some type of guarantee once you were clowned /exposed in less then 2 minutes,

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should just read the last 20 minutes of posts about your swearing you didnt pick the awakens to best the Spurs and then trying to turn it into some type of guarantee once you were cloned/exposed in less then 2 minutes,

LOL, yes, your "evidence" is VERY compelling. keep embarrassing yourself. i'm having a great time. maybe you should try saying it with 3 i.d's though, you weren't quite clear enough...:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should just read the last 20 minutes of posts about your swearing you didnt pick the Lakers to beat the Spurs and then trying to turn it into some type of guarantee once you were clowned /exposed in less then 2 minutes,

I don't see anything wrong with him picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs - a fan always picks his team to win it - even though it might not be realistic.