• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Long Until CL(and his multiple ID's)forces SportsHoopla to cancel message boards?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Maybe he should just read the last 20 minutes of posts about your swearing you didnt pick the awakens to best the Spurs and then trying to turn it into some type of guarantee once you were cloned/exposed in less then 2 minutes",

The awakens?!? Well, hell yes, CL picked the awakens to best the Spurs!! The awakens were awesome last year!!

I'm still trying to figure out how the Spurs managed to upset the awakens!!

Spurs must have caught the awakens sleeping!! :becky:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yes, your "evidence" is VERY compelling. keep embarrassing yourself. i'm having a great time. maybe you should try saying it with 3 i.d's though, you weren't quite clear enough...:laugh3:

So, you're still saying you didn't pick the Lakers to beat the Spurs?

Maybe it was you're other ID, the one you seem to have forgotten about?.:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with him picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs - a fan always picks his team to win it - even though it might not be realistic.

that'd be the point. hell, Turnip's gone to Lakers threads telling Lakers fans they should pick against their own team "just to be right", which imo is just idiotic. why would someone who's a true fan of his team EVER root or pick against them? makes NO sense at all...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with him picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs - a fan always picks his team to win it - even though it might not be realistic.

Nothing wrong with picking the Lakers.

A lot wrong though with swearing you didn't do it and then flat out lying about it once you were proved wrong.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're still saying you didn't pick the Lakers to beat the Spurs?
i gotta admit you're trying REAL hard to work this sad angle, little man. still having trouble finding posts where i said the Lakers would beat the Spurs outside of rooting? wonder why that is...

Maybe it was you're other ID, the one you seem to have forgotten about?.:lol:

we-hell, when you get around to proving i HAVE another i.d. DO get back to me. but hey, i SEEM to be doing fine with just one. hmm...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with picking the Lakers.

A lot wrong though with swearing you didn't do it and then flat out lying about it once you were proved wrong.

LOL, or trying to dig up evidence that we as Lakers fans went WAY out on saying we were CLEARLY gonna beat the Spurs. but hey, whatever speck of evidence "proves your point", dipshit...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that'd be the point. hell, Turnip's gone to Lakers threads telling Lakers fans they should pick against their own team "just to be right", which imo is just idiotic. why would someone who's a true fan of his team EVER root or pick against them? makes NO sense at all...

Not the point at all.
I never got on your case for picking them.
I would have done the same thing.

What I wouldnt have done is forget I picked them, attacked someone for saying I did, and then flat out lie and make a fool out of myself once I was busted.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the point at all.
I never got on your case for picking them.
I would have done the same thing.
bullshit. next...

What I wouldnt have done is forget I picked them, attacked someone for saying I did, and then flat out lie and make a fool out of myself once I was busted.

sorry, you can keep working this angle 'til you actually grow brain cells, but picking/rooting for my team is a FAR CRY from making up posts that would flat-out say they'd beat them. what you're doing is REACHING, little man. and anyone who actually HAS a brain sees it as clear as day. keep up the good work, ol' sock...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we-hell, when you get around to proving i HAVE another i.d. DO get back to me. but hey, i SEEM to be doing fine with just one. hmm...

I just proved you lied about picking the Lakers and you are still in denial/lie out of your ass mode.

As far as the ID, I can't prove it, but the evidence supports it.

Now, Mr. Proof, how about proving I ever had any other ID's.

I'll bet I'll be waiting a hell of a lot longer then you were about the Laker prediction.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, you can keep working this angle 'til you actually grow brain cells, but picking/rooting for my team is a FAR CRY from making up posts that would flat-out say they'd beat them. what you're doing is REACHING, little man. and anyone who actually HAS a brain sees it as clear as day. keep up the good work, ol' sock...

You seriously need help.
All I ever said was that you PICKED them.

You are now just a sad dog chasing your tail coming up with all this other bullshit/ nonsense.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just proved you lied about picking the Lakers and you are still in denial/lie out of your ass mode.
LOL, sure ya did. nice job, dummy...

As far as the ID, I can't prove it, but the evidence supports it.

REALLY...?

now THIS should be interesting reading...

Now, Mr. Proof, how about proving I ever had any other ID's.

i could've sworn Hammerdown and company already did that. hm, are you calling them LIARS...?

I'll bet I'll be waiting a hell of a lot longer then you were about the Laker prediction.

amazing. must be past your nap time, little man...

:laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously need help.
LOL, i was thinking the same thing in YOUR direction. and in your case you should SERIOUSLY consider it...

All I ever said was that you PICKED them.

in a prediction contest. nice job. now show me the posts where i said emphatically the Lakers would win. still waiting patiently...

You are now just a sad dog chasing your tail coming up with all this other bullshit/ nonsense.

uh huh. more like YOU'RE trying to deflect all this clown crap of yours with some tiny piece of minor "evidence", which is making you look even smaller than your stature. nice try, though, dingbat...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now Turnip's trying to deny he's EVER used multiple i.d.'s even though it's been PROVEN he did. tell me again who needs help...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

amazing. must be past your nap time, little man...

:laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol:

At first I sure as fuck accused them of lying. Of course you can't read and comprehend, so you couldn't keep up. Got banned for it. At this point I'm just calling it human/ mechanical error.

Anyway, we know Hammer reads these threads.
How about a 30 day ban bet from SportsHoopla. He can be judge and jury on whether you are lying out of your ass and coming up with lame bullshit excuses/lies on whether you picked the Lakers or not after you CLEARLY said you didn't and DARED me to find where you did.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now Turnip's trying to deny he's EVER used multiple i.d.'s even though it's been PROVEN he did. tell me again who needs help...

Proven? LOL

Only proof either one of us has seen was you daring me to show you where you picked the Lakers and me plastering it in your face in about 2 minutes.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but what the fuck, just to make the little fella feel better, yep. i picked the Lakers in a prediction thread. was wrong on that one darn it, but hey, it is what it is. hoping this makes the little Lilliputian feel better. course this clown STILL can't find any posts where any of us said the Lakers would emphatically beat the Spurs, but hey, i'll roll with that. now, can HE admit he used alternate i.d.'s to make me and jefe look like we caved in for his ignorant ass? i doubt it VERY seriously...

like i said, Turnip. you're DIRTY. you always were, and i ALWAYS suspected it, and it was PROVEN when we got here. but hey, that's a YOU problem, little man. glad i don't know you personally...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I sure as fuck accused them of lying. Of course you can't read and comprehend, so you couldn't keep up. Got banned for it. At this point I'm just calling it human/ mechanical error.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh murder....

Anyway, we know Hammer reads these threads.
How about a 30 day ban bet from SportsHoopla. He can be judge and jury on whether you are lying out of your ass and coming up with lame bullshit excuses/lies on whether you picked the Lakers or not after you CLEARLY said you didn't and DARED me to find where you did.

LOL, you've already PROVEN you can't be trusted. but hey, DO keep lying. i don't need to say another word on the matter...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uh huh. more like YOU'RE trying to deflect all this clown crap of yours with some tiny piece of minor "evidence", which is making you look even smaller than your stature. nice try, though, dingbat...

Ummmm. Usually people make predictions in a prediction thread.

Point is, you swore you didn't pick them and dared me to prove you ever did.

Your words are minor evidence?
Better stated would be your mind is minor intelligence to even argue this.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proven? LOL

Only proof either one of us has seen was you daring me to show you where you picked the Lakers and me plastering it in your face in about 2 minutes.

too funny. guess YOU must be "plastered" if you think anyone else but YOU is gonna buy that bullshit. you've been very entertaining, tiny. nice work...