• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

interesting Brady article that speaks to his playoff decline...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, old friend chappee....

hows the mortgage?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timing of this article is funny.

It really has to be a drag to sit around for 15 years waiting for Brady to suck so all of your wild accusations can come true. Keep saying it.....THIS is the year Brady's all washed up. You're gonna be right someday. The '13 AFCCG was fun while it lasted. Lol!

Last edited:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timing of this article is funny.

It really has to suck to sit around for 15 years waiting for Brady to suck so all of your wild accusations can come true. Keep saying it.....THIS is the year Brady's all washed up. You're gonna be right someday. The '13 AFCCG was fun while it lasted. Lol!
oh, i know

@DirtDirtDirt said brady would never win another title

then he did...it was so traumatic for dirt, he stopped posting for months.

and ever since all hes had is "this puff of air taints everything" because frankly, thats all anyone has now.

"but but but *grumbles* errrrr brady...errr....umm...he likes his footballs a certain way!"

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, do you recall how for two weeks in January of '14, Manning was better than Brady?

OMAHA!!!

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the entire premise is silly. Brady started 9-0 in the post season with 3 SB titles... of course he had to decline.

Still freakin' awesome though!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lollipop throw to Gronk when that LB covered him?

That's watch a got?

You just posted average throws every QB makes and called them "great"

Point made

If you want a great throw in a clutch moment

Dial up some Eli to Manningham brilliance on "Ice Waters" second SB game winning drive

I could have made those throws drunk on Robitussin with Giselle on her knees grabbing my butt.

Too bad Wilson couldn't do the same... :eek:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady left the field with a lead against Seattle too and got the MVP for a game saving int.

Well played TB.

Of course there was zero outrage expressed at Roger Goodell over that extreme injustice. Nothing but praise outta Foxboro for that one!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there was zero outrage expressed at Roger Goodell over that extreme injustice. Nothing but praise outta Foxboro for that one!

Roger Goodell:
Taps Brady on the shoulder as his head is in hands waiting for the Seattle fans to cheer the SB victory and whispers "let's go make some ratings TB" u just won the MVP!

TB:

Raises hands and cheers for himself and his own accolades.tells Butler to get out of his way he's going to Disney. :pound:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell:
Taps Brady on the shoulder as his head is in hands waiting for the Seattle fans to cheer the SB victory and whispers "let's go make some ratings TB" u just won the MVP!

TB:

Raises hands and cheers for himself and his own accolades.tells Butler to get out of his way he's going to Disney. :pound:
you and hammer have merged into one giant penis.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell:

TB:

He give his MVP truck to Butler, so you are correct again

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, i know

@DirtDirtDirt said brady would never win another title

then he did...it was so traumatic for dirt, he stopped posting for months.

and ever since all hes had is "this puff of air taints everything" because frankly, thats all anyone has now.

"but but but *grumbles* errrrr brady...errr....umm...he likes his footballs a certain way!"

Yeah. I was worried about Dirt there for a while. Now he's reduced to railing about a teaspoon of air in a football.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell:

TB:

Actually, he gave Butler a car! That's better than telling him to "get out of the way", no?