• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1
can you forward this to Howie's e-mail?

This is the way a real GM works. Not a make believe bean counter who went and studied NFL contract law:rolleyes2:

Most of us were playing kick-the-can around age 8. That's nothing special.

Kind of a long read so just in case it's too much for an ATOY, this guy seems to understand contracts.

"according to Mike Ginnitti, managing editor of contract-tracking website Spotrac." All they have to do is in the contract language say they’re options, and they can decline those options, the salary cap is still spread out so they still get all the structure, but then because they technically didn’t release the player out of an active contract, they also get the compensatory pick,”

Read the rest of the article hair⬇
How Comp Picks Became Fuel for the Patriots’ Dynasty Machine

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1
can you forward this to Howie's e-mail?

This is the way a real GM works. Not a make believe bean counter who went and studied NFL contract law:rolleyes2:

Most of us were playing kick-the-can around age 8. That's nothing special.

Kind of a long read so just in case it's too much for an ATOY, this guy seems to understand contracts.

"according to Mike Ginnitti, managing editor of contract-tracking website Spotrac." All they have to do is in the contract language say they’re options, and they can decline those options, the salary cap is still spread out so they still get all the structure, but then because they technically didn’t release the player out of an active contract, they also get the compensatory pick,”

Read the rest of the article hair⬇
How Comp Picks Became Fuel for the Patriots’ Dynasty Machine

When the patriots traded jimmy g they “got” hoyer as “part of the deal” but in a unique and dangerous way. Rather than including hoyer in the deal SF simply released him with the intention being that the pats would simply pick him up. This was made easier bc hoyer didn’t have to clear waivers. Upon his release he was free to sign with any team. A problem arose when the packers tried to sign hoyer. This was the year Rodgers was out and they needed a QB. When the pats traded jimmy g they didn’t have a backup QB on the roster. They had to have hoyer. Hoyer ultimately signed with the pats but bc of the packers interest they had to pay him a little more.

Why did the pats go thru all this? Why not just make hoyer part of the deal? The reason was if hoyer had been part of the deal it would have somehow negatively impacted the compensatory picks the pats would have gotten.

One step ahead... again.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you better be careful or he will call you a Cowboys fan :eek:
Depends on what day it is.
Some days it's just Cowboys fans, other days it's Cowboys and Patriots fans, then there's a very special Manster, Handi and Trolls days. I think today is Manster and Handi day, so the rest of you are just TROLLS

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some days it's just Cowboys fans, other days it's Cowboys and Patriots fans, then there's a very special Manster, Handi and Trolls days. I think today is Manster and Handi day, so the rest of you are just TROLLS

Don’t forget “fake fan days”.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I shouldnt be on the list.
I told Tapey that it didnt count. I brought my innocent face.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday you were lumped in with the other Cowboys fans. Today, you're just a troll.
is that higher or lower?
better or worse?
is there a better or worse?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget “fake fan days”.
I hit the daily double since I'm a troll who never talks football and I'm a fake fam because I no longer live Taxassachusetts. Even joining the military doesn't exempt you from the fake fan list.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 is the only poster that would warrant me giving handi a "winner" emoji.:D

PE1 you are some kind of special.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when are the Eagles going to trade Wentz and a second rounder to the Jags for Foles