• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is clueless on the difference of Think and Will.

Notice Cowboys fans didn't take exception to you idea. Of course I think you're wrong, but it was clearly posted as a possibility which until the books are written it is possible.
Yea I don’t think it’s very likely to happen but I like Mayfield ever since his college days and I think he could be really good

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit fuck tard but using Mahomes vs Tribusky is asinine compared to the QB's he mentioned especially since post injury Wentz hasn't been all that special.

I wasn't using Mahomes compared to Trubisky. I was illustrating a question that can't be proven. You just proved again you don't get it. Had absolutely NOTHING to do with Trubisky or Mahomes.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't using Mahomes compared to Trubisky. I was illustrating a question that can't be proven. You just proved again you don't get it. Had absolutely NOTHING to do with Trubisky or Mahomes.

Did you or did you not use Mahomes vs. Trubisky in your post?

Come on tell us this is just an act because you cannot be as stupid as you come off as and still funtion in this world.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you or did you not use Mahomes vs. Trubisky in your post?

Come on tell us this is just an act because you cannot be as stupid as you come off as and still funtion in this world.

I did but that wasn't what was being compared. I could have used Peyton Manning and Mickey Mouse. The point was to show a "question that can't be answered" and absolutely nothing to do with Mahomes and Trubisky. You are sooooo quick to call somebody stupid yet you are the one who is not getting it. Who I chose to use to show a question that can't be answered is completely irrelevant and yet you keep going back to it and calling people stupid.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did but that wasn't what was being compared. I could have used Peyton Manning and Mickey Mouse. The point was to show a "question that can't be answered" and absolutely nothing to do with Mahomes and Trubisky. You are sooooo quick to call somebody stupid yet you are the one who is not getting it. Who I chose to use to show a question that can't be answered is completely irrelevant and yet you keep going back to it and calling people stupid.
Pulling Mahomes who looks like the best QB right now against Tribusky against and argument between Wentz, who hasn't played well post injury or Dak, who you say has a noodle arm against Mayfield is akin to using Peyton vs Mickey.
The gap you're attempting to jump is like the Grand Canyon.
As I said to Tapey, I think he's wrong but I can see the possibility, I don't see any possibility that Trubisky can be better than Mahomes unless Mahomes is hit by a bus, and even then Mahomes is probably better.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling Mahomes who looks like the best QB right now against Tribusky against and argument between Wentz, who hasn't played well post injury or Dak, who you say has a noodle arm against Mayfield is akin to using Peyton vs Mickey.
The gap you're attempting to jump is like the Grand Canyon.
As I said to Tapey, I think he's wrong but I can see the possibility, I don't see any possibility that Trubisky can be better than Mahomes unless Mahomes is hit by a bus, and even then Mahomes is probably better.

I don't know why you can't get this. It doesn't matter what QB I chose because I'm not comparing QBs. I was giving an example of questions that can't be proven. It boggles my mind you keep going back to the comparison of Trubisky and Mahomes because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my point and I explained that to you but you go right back to that comparison and my example (for the 3rd time) had nothing to do with the two QBs.

It would be like me saying "Prove Dak will throw for 7500 yards this season"

You, knowing that it can't be proved, say to me "Prove Nate Sudfeld will throw for 7500 yards" in an attempt to show me these types of questions can't be proven...

And I say, "Why are you comparing Sudfeld, a 3rd stringer to a stud starter like Dak"

Don't you see you weren't comparing Sudfeld to Dak? You were showing an example of something that can't be proven. Why do you keep bringing up the comparison of Mahomesnto Trubisky. It had absolutely nothing to do with my point.

Cant you get this very very simple explanation?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you can't get this. It doesn't matter what QB I chose because I'm not comparing QBs. I was giving an example of questions that can't be proven. It boggles my mind you keep going back to the comparison of Trubisky and Mahomes because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my point and I explained that to you but you go right back to that comparison and my example (for the 3rd time) had nothing to do with the two QBs.

It would be like me saying "Prove Dak will throw for 7500 yards this season"

You, knowing that it can't be proved, say to me "Prove Nate Sudfeld will throw for 7500 yards" in an attempt to show me these types of questions can't be proven...

And I say, "Why are you comparing Sudfeld, a 3rd stringer to a stud starter like Dak"

Don't you see you weren't comparing Sudfeld to Dak? You were showing an example of something that can't be proven. Why do you keep bringing up the comparison of Mahomesnto Trubisky. It had absolutely nothing to do with my point.

Cant you get this very very simple explanation?

I can't get it because as usual you bring up something moronic.

Mayfield is much closer to Dak and Wentz than Trubisky is to Mahomes.

As for the prove it remark it was first directed at you because of another Matter-Of-Fact statement you made.

Now please show where I have ever compared Sudfield to Dak.

That's another problem you have. You accuse people of saying stuff that we've never came close to saying or even hinted at.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get it because as usual you bring up something moronic.

Mayfield is much closer to Dak and Wentz than Trubisky is to Mahomes.

As for the prove it remark it was first directed at you because of another Matter-Of-Fact statement you made.

Now please show where I have ever compared Sudfield to Dak.

That's another problem you have. You accuse people of saying stuff that we've never came close to saying or even hinted at.

Oh my god. You just can't get it. You never compared Dak to Sudfeld. I was giving you an example of a hypothetical of what I was trying to say.

I broke it down to 3rd grade levels, gave you a hypothetical if you said "Dak and Sudfeld" and how it had nothing to do with comparing them.

Now, for the 4th time I'm telling you I wasn't comparing Trubisky to Mahomes. I WAS GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE OF A QUESTION THAT CANT BE PROVEN. I never said you compared Dak to Sudfeld.

Why do you keep bringing up comparisons between QBs when I've now told you 4 times I wasn't comparing QBs, I was giving examples of questions that can't be answered.

*This is a hypothetical. You never said this. I'm trying to give you an example so you can see what you're saying...

PE1 "Moving is soooo difficult. It's like moving a mountain!"
Manster "What does a new house and a mountain have to do with each other"

This is literally how you sound when you keep talking about comparing QBs. I wasn't comparing QBs, I was writing questions that can't be proven. Get it now?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god. You just can't get it. You never compared Dak to Sudfeld. I was giving you an example of a hypothetical of what I was trying to say.

I broke it down to 3rd grade levels, gave you a hypothetical if you said "Dak and Sudfeld" and how it had nothing to do with comparing them.

Now, for the 4th time I'm telling you I wasn't comparing Trubisky to Mahomes. I WAS GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE OF A QUESTION THAT CANT BE PROVEN. I never said you compared Dak to Sudfeld.

Why do you keep bringing up comparisons between QBs when I've now told you 4 times I wasn't comparing QBs, I was giving examples of questions that can't be answered.

*This is a hypothetical. You never said this. I'm trying to give you an example so you can see what you're saying...

PE1 "Moving is soooo difficult. It's like moving a mountain!"
Manster "What does a new house and a mountain have to do with each other"

This is literally how you sound when you keep talking about comparing QBs. I wasn't comparing QBs, I was writing questions that can't be proven. Get it now?

Why do even try to say what I did or didn't do when nonr of it is true. You try to act like you know who everyone here is, but truth is you don't know shit.

I'll give you a comparison.
PE1 is like a horses ass.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do even try to say what I did or didn't do when nonr of it is true. You try to act like you know who everyone here is, but truth is you don't know shit.

I'll give you a comparison.
PE1 is like a horses ass.

It's not supposed to be true. It's a hypothetical. Never once did I try to act like I know anyone here so that makes completely zero sense as well.

You just called me a horses ass. I get it. But what you are saying in this thread is like saying, "What does a P an E and a symbol #1 have to do with a horse. That's literally how you sound.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not supposed to be true. It's a hypothetical. Never once did I try to act like I know anyone here so that makes completely zero sense as well.

You just called me a horses ass. I get it. But what you are saying in this thread is like saying, "What does a P an E and a symbol #1 have to do with a horse. That's literally how you sound.
they both spew shit everywhere.

Oh Sorry. Thought that was an actual question :D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they both spew shit everywhere.

Oh Sorry. Thought that was an actual question :D
image.jpg

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has put on a few pounds during the pandemic. Rocket is going to give him a run for his money!

w44jzcxl9ijp4ceqctjm.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has put on a few pounds during the pandemic. Rocket is going to give him a run for his money!

w44jzcxl9ijp4ceqctjm.jpg

Did you know rookie Joe Burrow has as many playoff wins as Andy Dalton?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For comparison:

w44jzcxl9ijp4ceqctjm.jpg

e9b176f5a1130b65e98e11befecc9bcd.jpg