• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a fucking dipshit its hurts holy shit.

1. I said something COULD happen meaning it might happen or it might not happen, it doesnt mean its defiantly going to happen.

2. You said it wont happen as if you know anything that will go on in the future. so if it defiantly wont happen then you need to back up that statement.

3. Your analogy has no correlation at all, its not even close to the same thing I said. It was such a dumb response that im lacking words right now to describe how stupid it was.
Game
Set
Match

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to find Prescott highlights to watch but I can't find any. The guy has never made an impressive play in his pro career. Captain Game Manager.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a fucking dipshit its hurts holy shit.

1. I said something COULD happen meaning it might happen or it might not happen, it doesnt mean its defiantly going to happen.

2. You said it wont happen as if you know anything that will go on in the future. so if it defiantly wont happen then you need to back up that statement.

3. Your analogy has no correlation at all, its not even close to the same thing I said. It was such a dumb response that im lacking words right now to describe how stupid it was.

yet another person who doesn't understand that analogies don't have to be about the same thing. You asked me to prove something that can't be proven so I asked you to prove something that can't be proven. People really need to learn this about analogies and it's hilarious you called me stupid when you're the one who didn't get it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's this

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

God for the life of me could someone on this board teach Manster what "moving the goalposts" means.
Tapey asks me to prove the unprovable. So I counter with me asking him to prove something that can't be proved and dumbass Manster thinks that's "moving the goalposts". Jesus bro why do you constantly reach for that platitude when it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game
Set
Match

Completely wrong. I guess you don't understand analogies either.
Iverson taking the Sixers to the finals was incredible.
It was like a man moving a mountain.
PDay "What does a mountain have to do with Iverson"
He was so completely wrong and I explained why and you come back up his stupidity

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In most of our minds yes. But not in dumb dumbs.

For people that truly understand analogies get it... but for the dumb asses like you and PDay who don't understand that analogies can be drawn from a completely different set of circumstances are the ones calling me stupid.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet another person who doesn't understand that analogies don't have to be about the same thing. You asked me to prove something that can't be proven so I asked you to prove something that can't be proven. People really need to learn this about analogies and it's hilarious you called me stupid when you're the one who didn't get it.
God for the life of me could someone on this board teach Manster what "moving the goalposts" means.
Tapey asks me to prove the unprovable. So I counter with me asking him to prove something that can't be proved and dumbass Manster thinks that's "moving the goalposts". Jesus bro why do you constantly reach for that platitude when it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.
Your entire post make little to no sense whatsoever. im going to explain it to you one more time ok? and im going to use little words so maybe you will understand.

Mayfield having a better Career than Dak and Wentz is an opinion that I said could happen.

You said it wont happen as if its a fact, if it wont happen then you can back it up. but since you cant back it and I already knew that you couldnt because its impossible then dont go around passing it off as a fact.

and finally your analogy is so fucking shitty
I think Mayfield could have a better career than Dak and Wentz

Yea well Prove why Trubs will throw 40 more TDS than Mahomes.

there is 0 correlation. at all please use a better analogy.

thats like me saying I think The Seahawks will do better than the 49ers. Then you follow it up with Yea well prove why the Browns will do better than the Ravens. it doesnt make sense and has 0 to do with the original point

also the definition of an Analogy:a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
you didnt use an analogy as what you didnt clarify shit.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your entire post make little to no sense whatsoever. im going to explain it to you one more time ok? and im going to use little words so maybe you will understand.

Mayfield having a better Career than Dak and Wentz is an opinion that I said could happen.

You said it wont happen as if its a fact, if it wont happen then you can back it up. but since you cant back it and I already knew that you couldnt because its impossible then dont go around passing it off as a fact.

thats like me saying I think The Seahawks will do better than the 49ers. Then you follow it up with Yea well prove why the Browns will do better than the Ravens. it doesnt make sense and has 0 to do with the original point

also the definition of an Analogy:a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

There is a DIRECT correlation. You asked me something that can't be proved so I asked you to prove something that can't be proved. Get it.

You saying Baker could have a better career then Dak and Wentz is not impossible but very unlikely. Can I say I think Koy Detmer is going to make a comeback and be better then Mahomes and be proven wrong?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a DIRECT correlation. You asked me something that can't be proved so I asked you to prove something that can't be proved. Get it.

You saying Baker could have a better career then Dak and Wentz is not impossible but very unlikely. Can I say I think Koy Detmer is going to make a comeback and be better then Mahomes and be proven wrong?
There is no correlation at all. I asked you to prove because you said it wont happen, well if its a fact like you are trying to pass it off as then you should be able to prove it. and the reason why your follow up statement is stupid is because Im not going around saying things that arent a sure thing as a fact. if anything you are the one who needs to answer your question.

also lol I guess you can, but I know for a fact that Koy Detmer is never going to play in the nfl again and even if he did he would not be better than Mahomes. I can say those thing with certainty

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no correlation at all. I asked you to prove because you said it wont happen, well if its a fact like you are trying to pass it off as then you should be able to prove it. and the reason why your follow up statement is stupid is because Im not going around saying things that arent a sure thing as a fact. if anything you are the one who needs to answer your question.

also lol I guess you can, but I know for a fact that Koy Detmer is never going to play in the nfl again and even if he did he would not be better than Mahomes. I can say those thing with certainty

There is a direct correlation but you can't take a step back to understand my point. Just because you don't say things like me doesn't mean there's a correlation and that's what you're not getting. Almost nothing can be proven. I can't prove that Chase Young will be better then the last DE picked in the draft either. I can't prove that Ezekiel Elliot won't play QB this year either.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a direct correlation but you can't take a step back to understand my point. Just because you don't say things like me doesn't mean there's a correlation and that's what you're not getting. Almost nothing can be proven. I can't prove that Chase Young will be better then the last DE picked in the draft either. I can't prove that Ezekiel Elliot won't play QB this year either.
Then why did you make a statement you have no idea if it will be true or not then state it as a fact.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read your definition of analogy. You asked me to prove something that can't be proven. So my comparison I used for explanation is to post a statement that you can't prove.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read your definition of analogy. You asked me to prove something that can't be proven. So my comparison I used for explanation is to post a statement that you can't prove.
Im not going to around making statements that cant be proven, so why would I need to answer a question like that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did you make a statement you have no idea if it will be true or not then state it as a fact.

Because that's what we do on this board. We've all done it 100's of times on here. Yes, hypothetically Mayfield could be better then Dak or Wentz. Very fucking doubtful imo.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to around making statements that cant be proven, so why would I need to answer a question like that.

You're not supposed to answer. I was making a point. We've all said TONS of shit on here that can't be proven. You included.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, hypothetically Mayfield could be better then Dak or Wentz. Very fucking doubtful imo.
There you go, thats all that you needed to say from the very start. Not a definitive answer. this is perfect

im proud of you