• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure. What makes you believe this... Mayfields great play so far. Stupid bro.
I am not guaranteeing it or nothing. but a feeling when you watch them. We havent seen mayfield with a decent coach yet.
I could be wrong. but this is my feeling.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not guaranteeing it or nothing. but a feeling when you watch them. We havent seen mayfield with a decent coach yet.
I could be wrong. but this is my feeling.

You are wrong. I wish I posted the same thing as you but inserted Dak for Wentz. You guys would crucify me for about 300 pages. And... NO! Mayfield will not have a better career then Dak either. That's just ridiculous. There is no way someone could walk away after watching Wentz and Mayfield and come away thinking that Mayfield will have a better career. 21 interceptions and 22 TDs more have you wondering if the Browns go in a different direction.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong. I wish I posted the same thing as you but inserted Dak for Wentz. You guys would crucify me for about 300 pages. And... NO! Mayfield will not have a better career then Dak either. That's just ridiculous. There is no way someone could walk away after watching Wentz and Mayfield and come away thinking that Mayfield will have a better career. 21 interceptions and 22 TDs more have you wondering if the Browns go in a different direction.
Completely agree. Stats are on Wentz' side. (along with coaching)

that is not the reason we would crucify you.
It would because you would call it facts & go way overboard how phenomenal the player is/will be/ so much better/not even close/ etc....

BTW I am sure most think like you do. It was only worth mentioning because I assume I am in the minority in this opinion. so no need to point out I am in the minority on this.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree. Stats are on Wentz' side. (along with coaching)

that is not the reason we would crucify you.
It would because you would call it facts & go way overboard how phenomenal the player is/will be/ so much better/not even close/ etc....

BTW I am sure most think like you do. It was only worth mentioning because I assume I am in the minority in this opinion. so no need to point out I am in the minority on this.

I didn't say I'd go overboard on how phenomenal I think anyone is. I just said if I simply swapped Wentzs name with Dak. The problem with your understanding is I can rip the Eagles where they suck. They have awful secondary and maybe the worst LBers and WRers in the entire league but if I think we have a fantastic QB that's all you focus on. Shit, I got ripped for saying Lane Johnson is the man too. We have some pretty poor players and a few really good ones but I'm not allowed to say it with out you making up some nonsense.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say I'd go overboard on how phenomenal I think anyone is. I just said if I simply swapped Wentzs name with Dak. The problem with your understanding is I can rip the Eagles where they suck. They have awful secondary and maybe the worst LBers and WRers in the entire league but if I think we have a fantastic QB that's all you focus on. Shit, I got ripped for saying Lane Johnson is the man too. We have some pretty poor players and a few really good ones but I'm not allowed to say it with out you making up some nonsense.
I gave you the reasons why we would crucify you.
That is not saying that is what you did in this conversation.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too think Mayfield could have a better Career than Dak and Wentz

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the reasons why we would crucify you.
That is not saying that is what you did in this conversation.

And I told you it wouldn't even take close to that. Just swap Wentz with Dak and we'd have an instant 30+ pages.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too think Mayfield could have a better Career than Dak and Wentz

He won't. He was bad last year. Dak and Wentz never have been bad an entire season. Plus my liking for Dak grew a bunch after his million dollar donation to police training. Unfortunately the most powerful of all the owners hasn't said shit. Come on Jerry. Your silence is deafening

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't. He was bad last year. Dak and Wentz never have been bad an entire season. Plus my liking for Dak grew a bunch after his million dollar donation to police training. Unfortunately the most powerful of all the owners hasn't said shit. Come on Jerry. Your silence is deafening
He won’t huh? Prove it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And will match Aikman's three Lombardis in four years!
giphy.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove Trubisky won't won't throw 40 more TDs then Mahomes this season.
How in hell did Mahomes get into the conversation?
Fuck dude the guy mentions Dak and Wentz and out of left field you bring in Mahomes.

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove Trubisky won't won't throw 40 more TDs then Mahomes this season.
So because I think Mayfield could have a better career than Dak and Wentz, you want me to prove something that im not even talking about or even close? like do you even read your posts or no? because I dont think you do

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because I think Mayfield could have a better career than Dak and Wentz, you want me to prove something that im not even talking about or even close? like do you even read your posts or no? because I dont think you do
giphy.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

genius boy it's called an analogy to prove a point. You asked me to prove something that's not prove able so I did the same

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
genius boy it's called an analogy to prove a point. You asked me to prove something that's not prove able so I did the same
You are such a fucking dipshit its hurts holy shit.

1. I said something COULD happen meaning it might happen or it might not happen, it doesnt mean its defiantly going to happen.

2. You said it wont happen as if you know anything that will go on in the future. so if it defiantly wont happen then you need to back up that statement.

3. Your analogy has no correlation at all, its not even close to the same thing I said. It was such a dumb response that im lacking words right now to describe how stupid it was.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's this

Goal Posts
------>Goal Posts
--------------->Goal Posts

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a fucking dipshit its hurts holy shit.

1. I said something COULD happen meaning it might happen or it might not happen, it doesnt mean its defiantly going to happen.

2. You said it wont happen as if you know anything that will go on in the future. so if it defiantly wont happen then you need to back up that statement.

3. Your analogy has no correlation at all, its not even close to the same thing I said. It was such a dumb response that im lacking words right now to describe how stupid it was.
the man lives on absolutes!

I said my opinion is............. (about the Future)

he said. You are wrong! LOL