• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not supposed to answer. I was making a point. We've all said TONS of shit on here that can't be proven. You included.
Name one thing ive said that cant be proven. not everyone on this board goes around with the all or nothing mentality that you do.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1.....
tenor.gif
.....@Tapey

Com'on PE1 catch & release for gods sake!

No worries Tapey he has caught all of us in his never ending rhetoric at some point & time.
You just got to learn to swim away before he drags you down the sinkhole!

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1.....
tenor.gif
.....@Tapey

Com'on PE1 catch & release for gods sake!

No worries Tapey he has caught all of us in his never ending rhetoric at some point & time.
You just got to learn to swim away before he drags you down the sinkhole!
Your @ didnt work for some reason. Also its all good im having fun.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people that truly understand analogies get it... but for the dumb asses like you and PDay who don't understand that analogies can be drawn from a completely different set of circumstances are the ones calling me stupid.
you swing and miss again. My one comment had everything to do with:
"2. You said it wont happen as if you know anything that will go on in the future"

I told you awhile back that I never say what someone will never do while you do it all the time...just like Dak will never be an AMVP, never throw for 4000 yards, never throw 33 TD passes and all because I've said countless times that through now 4 seasons, Dak has been the better QB of the two. I know, I know....no GM in football would ever take Dak ahead of Wentz.

You've said a truck load and as we sit here today, I'm thinking many would take Dak over golden boy

and yet....according to you, I'm the dumb ass and you spin to analogies?
Onward through the fog!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"2. You said it wont happen as if you know anything that will go on in the future"

I told you awhile back that I never say what someone will never do while you do it all the time...just like Dak will never be an AMVP, never throw for 4000 yards, never throw 33 TD passes and all because I've said countless times that through now 4 seasons, Dak has been the better QB of the two. I know, I know....no GM in football would ever take Dak ahead of Wentz.

You've said a truck load and as we sit here today, I'm thinking many would take Dak over golden boy

Onward through the fog!
giphy.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one thing ive said that cant be proven. not everyone on this board goes around with the all or nothing mentality that you do.
He's been told his over the top BS is what gets him heat too many times to count.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people that truly understand analogies get it... but for the dumb asses like you and PDay who don't understand that analogies can be drawn from a completely different set of circumstances are the ones calling me stupid.
Pulling two different QB's who appear vastly different isn't close to an analogy. It's just an asinine statement, especially with your track record of over the top absolutes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to find Prescott highlights to watch but I can't find any. The guy has never made an impressive play in his pro career. Captain Game Manager.
"Dak isn't accurate", signed Eagles fans

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dak isn't accurate", signed Eagles fans

oh. guess I should have put my last post on this thread instead.

Dagnabit!

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Onward through the fog!

Spin analogies? They were simple and on point. I'll mark you down with Tapey as someone who thinks Mayfield will be better then Dak.
Lastly, I know you know football. I also know beyond a doubt that you know Wentz is the better QB. You'd never admit it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling two different QB's who appear vastly different isn't close to an analogy. It's just an asinine statement, especially with your track record of over the top absolutes.

Jesus bro. Analogies don't have to use the same exact people or words. The two different QBs weren't the analogy. Forget it... you still don't know what moving the goalposts means I'm sure I'll never be able to show you that analogies don't have to be drawn from the same exact people or circumstances.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin analogies? They were simple and on point. I'll mark you down with Tapey as someone who thinks Mayfield will be better then Dak.
Lastly, I know you know football. I also know beyond a doubt that you know Wentz is the better QB. You'd never admit it.
I think he could be better than Dak and Wentz, get it right or don’t mention it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus bro. Analogies don't have to use the same exact people or words. The two different QBs weren't the analogy. Forget it... you still don't know what moving the goalposts means I'm sure I'll never be able to show you that analogies don't have to be drawn from the same exact people or circumstances.
No shit fuck tard but using Mahomes vs Tribusky is asinine compared to the QB's he mentioned especially since post injury Wentz hasn't been all that special.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't spin with me PE1, save that for the one's who tap dance with you all the time.
I hated Mayfield the day he left Tech cause Mahomes was going to take his job. Hated the hot dog act at OU and got into it last summer with acrossthefield on who will be the better QB. Don't pin that shit on me.

As to the bolded :L
I said many many times that Wentz should be better based on the measurables, BUT you & I both know that hasn't shown to be true through now 4 seasons. Wentz 1 season, Dak 3 seasons. Overall stats, advantage Dak. Now more and more people around the league are saying Dak has been the better player and I know you know this. I also know it burns you ass. HEY...maybe Wentz will step up if he can stay on the field.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FRISCO - Once upon a time, six-time Pro Bowler Gerald McCoy appeared on a national TV show, the reason being he'd just signed a contract to join the 2019 Carolina Panthers. On the show, the topic turned to Dak Prescott - because on these shows, even if the guest is a defensive player in Carolina, the talk always turns to the Dallas Cowboys.

McCoy was asked if the Philadelphia Eagles' QB, Carson Wentz, is better than Dak. He answered a simple "yes.''

Cowboys Do-Over: Gerald McCoy On Dak Vs. Wentz

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could be better than Dak and Wentz, get it right or don’t mention it.
Dude is clueless on the difference of Think and Will.

Notice Cowboys fans didn't take exception to you idea. Of course I think you're wrong, but it was clearly posted as a possibility which until the books are written it is possible.