• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've actually managed to put PE1 to shame in your short time here. Kudos

Me and him are nothing alike. I never randomly just trolled the Cowboys. He's a lot more like Manster then me.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our title defender has come to defend his belt

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our title defender has come to defend his belt
OffbeatSizzlingBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and him are nothing alike. I never randomly just trolled the Cowboys. He's a lot more like Manster then me.
bud, i was actually paying you a compliment mostly.

You are alike in that you both will prop the eagles and wentz in EVERY situation despite some facst to the contrary, notice i said "situation".

My compliment was that you banter back and forth, and give and take and stick around.........

He runs off when there facts to the contrary or gives small childish retorts and switches gears.......

I was complimenting you, and a few others liked the comments, as in, they agreed. Just saying:suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. you dont randomly troll the Cowboys.
You specifically troll the Cowboys! :)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bud, i was actually paying you a compliment mostly.

You are alike in that you both will prop the eagles and wentz in EVERY situation despite some facst to the contrary, notice i said "situation".

My compliment was that you banter back and forth, and give and take and stick around.........

He runs off when there facts to the contrary or gives small childish retorts and switches gears.......

I was complimenting you, and a few others liked the comments, as in, they agreed. Just saying:suds:

Oh, I totally got you brother. I wasn't digging in on you my man!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit...you trolled the Cowboys board until I put a stop to that shit.

What are you saying? You complained to the mods. Isn't that what you always say is a bitch move. I stopped because it was annoying people and I did it out of respect mainly to @fordman84 but also to @jarntt and @PDay8810 etc.
But even then I talked football. Never once did I do that dumb troll posting nonsense like, "Everything Philly is great and everything Dallas sucks". Never did that but me leaving the Dallas board had NOTHING to do with you and EVERYTHING to do with me not annoying my boy @fordman84

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. you dont randomly troll the Cowboys.
You specifically troll the Cowboys! :)

And tell me how that is. I start posts like "Dak Prescott sucks and he isn't as good as our 3rd string". I hate when you lie like this. I was always IMO critical of both teams where they deserve it and complimentary of both teams when they deserved it. Never did I troll anything Dallas so stop the BS

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranking the NFL's best quarterbacks on first- and second-read throws: Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers dominate | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

PFF always with nothing but the facts.

In 2019, Carson Wentz had the 4th highest grade on non-first-read throws, while Dak had the 4th highest grade dropoff from first read to non-first read throws
Wow, now PFF even knows the play calling. That's pretty impressive...

psssttt....in other words exotic stats like this are a bunch of horse shit. This has always been my issue with PFF, they make assumptions and act as if it's fact. They never know who a particular defender has on a given play, who has outside contain or which OL is supposed to pick up the blitzer, etc. They can't know if a Guard is supposed to brush his man and go to the second level or block the guy in front of him. Was a TE supposed to crack down, but blocks straight up. They go by what they see on tape so if a safety gets caught at the line and the CB realizes and runs with his guy past his responsibility it looks like his fault. If a WR is supposed to key on a safety and cut off his pattern but just runs it anyway and the QB reads it right and throws a pick it's a bad play by the QB in PFFs eyes. There is no chance PFF knows who the 1st, 2nd and 3rd reads are. Some teams/QBs simply try to look at a particular defender first to throw off the defense. Some never go through their full progressions and go right to the RB dump off with the 2nd or 3rd look.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you saying? You complained to the mods. Isn't that what you always say is a bitch move. I stopped because it was annoying people and I did it out of respect mainly to @fordman84 but also to @jarntt and @PDay8810 etc.
But even then I talked football. Never once did I do that dumb troll posting nonsense like, "Everything Philly is great and everything Dallas sucks". Never did that but me leaving the Dallas board had NOTHING to do with you and EVERYTHING to do with me not annoying my boy @fordman84

Bullshit. You stopped because I told you to stop. No trolling team boards. That’s the rules. Don’t forget it if you know what is good for you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, now PFF even knows the play calling. That's pretty impressive...

psssttt....in other words exotic stats like this are a bunch of horse shit. This has always been my issue with PFF, they make assumptions and act as if it's fact. They never know who a particular defender has on a given play, who has outside contain or which OL is supposed to pick up the blitzer, etc. They can't know if a Guard is supposed to brush his man and go to the second level or block the guy in front of him. Was a TE supposed to crack down, but blocks straight up. They go by what they see on tape so if a safety gets caught at the line and the CB realizes and runs with his guy past his responsibility it looks like his fault. If a WR is supposed to key on a safety and cut off his pattern but just runs it anyway and the QB reads it right and throws a pick it's a bad play by the QB in PFFs eyes. There is no chance PFF knows who the 1st, 2nd and 3rd reads are. Some teams/QBs simply try to look at a particular defender first to throw off the defense. Some never go through their full progressions and go right to the RB dump off with the 2nd or 3rd look.

I was never a fan of PFF. 2 years ago the ranked Brandon Graham as the best DE in football. Graham has been a good, long term player for the Birds but he was never close to being the best DE in football. I think he had like 7 sacks that year.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a fan of PFF. 2 years ago the ranked Brandon Graham as the best DE in football. Graham has been a good, long term player for the Birds but he was never close to being the best DE in football. I think he had like 7 sacks that year.

Wrong, the highest they had him ranked was #4 the year before his contract extension. Stop making shit up, doofuss.:crazy: