• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How is Lane Kiffin able to get the recruits he gets, running the offense he runs?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An endless supply of toe-curling pussy.

This.

All you have to do to get most recruits to sign up at USC regardless of whose the HC is walk them down the outside mixer areas on the campus on a sunny afternoon. There are trophy wives in training for as far as the eye can see walking around in next to nothing and tanning themselves in bikinis.

Get a couple song girls to act as personal hostesses during the process. Aka "The closers".

Then add the beaches, the LA nightlife, the built in media attention, music and entertainment industry action everywhere, all the other hot babes living in that town, and an army of high networth boosters providing all kinds of perks and promises.

For any football player, it's basically disneyland meets adult film wrapped up into a lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

All you have to do to get most recruits to sign up at USC regardless of whose the HC is walk them down the outside mixer areas on the campus on a sunny afternoon. There are trophy wives in training for as far as the eye can see walking around in next to nothing and tanning themselves in bikinis.

Get a couple song girls to act as personal hostesses during the process. Aka "The closers".

Then add the beaches, the LA nightlife, the built in media attention, music and entertainment industry action everywhere, all the other hot babes living in that town, and an army of high networth boosters providing all kinds of perks and promises.

For any football player, it's basically disneyland meets adult film wrapped up into a lifestyle.

Be careful though.. it is Southern California... there is at least one penis in that group.

In fact that chick on the far right at top looks like a clown her smile is so big...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And which team ended up with the better offensive mind? :whistle:

That's ok, you still lead in deflated balls... With a wife like his who wouldn't?

Yikes! Some wife. I didn't know:noidea: Kiffin was married?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, his wife is hot. Damn gold digger.. she isn't stupid. Let him get another 10 years in.. and she takes 50%.

:omg:

SEC. Did you ever see Meyer's wife and daughters while he was in Gainsville?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnnie Cochran caliber attorneys....(just in case).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And which team ended up with the better offensive mind? :whistle:

That's ok, you still lead in deflated balls... With a wife like his who wouldn't?

Who has the better overall record and who has actually beaten Oregon?:whistle:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC. Did you ever see Meyer's wife and daughters while he was in Gainsville?

Urban's wife is ok... a little old looking. He had some girls, but I haven't seen pictures of them in quite some time. Definitely not in the same league as Lane's wife.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I take my son to at least one USC game every season. Last year we took one his friends along with us. We're in Heritage Hall checking out the Heismans etc. and telling them about some of the history etc. I suddenly realize that I'm talking to myself and the boys have disappeared.

I go looking around, head down a hallway and find them watching the Song Girls stretching and warming up!!

I was never so proud of two 15 year old boys!! :lol: