• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How freightening are the LA Chargers going to be?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. but neither are the broncos. Lock is destined to be a mediocre QB and my guess is he won't be a starter within a couple of years.
Oh, that's spicy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was Mountain Time Trubisky from his time at MU and what he did in his cameo at Denver.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. but neither are the broncos. Lock is destined to be a mediocre QB and my guess is he won't be a starter within a couple of years.

With the weapons he has now, if he isn't starting in a couple years, it'll be shocking. He may not pan out, but I'm willing to bet he'll get a few seasons to prove his worth. Unless he completely falls off a cliff.

I think he could be Jay Cutler but with a positive attitude. When Cutler finally got a chance at the playoffs, he quit on his team. If Lock can get Denver to the postseason, he's not gonna quit. He's got the arm strength amd athleticism of Cutler with the desire and leadership that Jay lacked.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the weapons he has now, if he isn't starting in a couple years, it'll be shocking. He may not pan out, but I'm willing to bet he'll get a few seasons to prove his worth. Unless he completely falls off a cliff.

I think he could be Jay Cutler but with a positive attitude. When Cutler finally got a chance at the playoffs, he quit on his team. If Lock can get Denver to the postseason, he's not gonna quit. He's got the arm strength amd athleticism of Cutler with the desire and leadership that Jay lacked.
bc u know drew lock......right? slurp a derp

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to be frightening all right. Frighteningly abysmal.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers will have an advantage since they were already social distancing last year

EbnavkcXkAciPER