• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do Auburn fans feel about their schedule?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your opinions on having to play your two biggest rivals (UGA and Alabama) both on the road every other year? We saw last year the advantage that getting to play both of them at home gave y'all, but do you think that this new format will essentially eliminate AU from SECCG and NTG contention every other year?

I know that there will be some years in which AU wins both games on the road, but I wouldn't bet on it happening more than 10% of the time (haven't won in Athens since 2005, one win in Tuscaloosa since Alabama's "return to prominence"). I know that I would be angry if the scheduling gods did that to my beloved Bulldogs.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your opinions on having to play your two biggest rivals (UGA and Alabama) both on the road every other year? We saw last year the advantage that getting to play both of them at home gave y'all, but do you think that this new format will essentially eliminate AU from SECCG and NTG contention every other year?

I know that there will be some years in which AU wins both games on the road, but I wouldn't bet on it happening more than 10% of the time (haven't won in Athens since 2005, one win in Tuscaloosa since Alabama's "return to prominence"). I know that I would be angry if the scheduling gods did that to my beloved Bulldogs.

It sucks but it will work out at some point and be fixed I reasonably sure. I'm sure it wasn't all that great for Georgia to play Auburn at home back to back either.

My biggest gripe is that Auburn should really be in the East our biggest rivals historically are Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and Alabama. When they added Missouri and Texas A&M we should have moved.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you on the Auburn in the East thing. Missouri in the East makes no sense. I'll take it because I don't think that Mizzou will have prolonged success any time soon. I see their trip to the SECCG last year as well deserved, but not likely to happen again soon. Georgia isn't going to lose 8 players to ACL tears every year, and Florida won't be the complete and total pushover that the 2013 edition was. Plus, who is Maty Mauk even going to throw to this year? Maybe AU will kick Nick Marshall off of the team just like UGA did and Mizzou can make him a WR...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know UGA/AU have been playing forever, but as an outsider, I never really knew they were "rivals". I don't think I've ever seen UGA/AU fans argue or talk shit on a message board to each other, let alone in society...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you on the Auburn in the East thing. Missouri in the East makes no sense. I'll take it because I don't think that Mizzou will have prolonged success any time soon. I see their trip to the SECCG last year as well deserved, but not likely to happen again soon. Georgia isn't going to lose 8 players to ACL tears every year, and Florida won't be the complete and total pushover that the 2013 edition was. Plus, who is Maty Mauk even going to throw to this year? Maybe AU will kick Nick Marshall off of the team just like UGA did and Mizzou can make him a WR...

The fact that MIZZWHO almost won the SEC in their 2nd year is embarrassing enough for the SEC......:L

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know UGA/AU have been playing forever, but as an outsider, I never really knew they were "rivals". I don't think I've ever seen UGA/AU fans argue or talk shit on a message board to each other, let alone in society...

There aren't enough of us but trust me Georgia sucks and their fans are bunch of assholes!

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at a map and you will see Mizzou in the East makes geographic sense they are closer to Vandy, Tenn and Kentucky then anyone in the conference.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The fact that the French ALMOST colonized all of North America is embarrassing for England!"
--geniuses

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha! Much better!

Auburn goes head to head on recruits almost as often as they do Alabama. Right now Auburn's biggest recruiting rivals in the correct order are:

Alabama
Georgia
FSU

If we lose a kid 80% of the time it is to one of these three.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The fact that the French ALMOST colonized all of North America is embarrassing for England!"
--geniuses

What's with the Baylor avi you have a kid going there or something?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the Baylor avi you have a kid going there or something?

It's a long-running joke since last season. Some guys were saying, "How come there's no Baylor Fans on SportsHoopla, especially now that they're kicking ass?" And I stepped in to the breach. There's a thread somewhere in the archives where myself and a couple LSU fans were having a good ole time with it.

I have avatars blocked, so I forget that it's on there. But with the recent googlie nonsense, it's probably safer to just leave it like that.

I still have the MLP avatars we used to use on CBS! You still got yours?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long-running joke since last season. Some guys were saying, "How come there's no Baylor Fans on SportsHoopla, especially now that they're kicking ass?" And I stepped in to the breach. There's a thread somewhere in the archives where myself and a couple LSU fans were having a good ole time with it.

I have avatars blocked, so I forget that it's on there. But with the recent googlie nonsense, it's probably safer to just leave it like that.

I still have the MLP avatars we used to use on CBS! You still got yours?

Oh yeah I've still got the custom MLP locked and loaded just waiting on the right opportunity.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that would be crappy.

Ducks get Washington and OSU one home and one away every year.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I lost my Texas Death Star logo.

3669455809_01bc97d168_m.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is just wrong.

Tee hee hee!!

She's actually flashing the sign for "I love you." Not sure where this was taken, so if she was at UT and sent this one up?

She lost the Texas libs vote...