• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOW BOUT THEM BUFFS

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSU sold out in last night's game - they were all in. Sportsmanship - out the window - football rules - envelope for rules pushed out of shape. The media made this game - their Super Bowl.

The BUffs are about 10 linemen on both sides of the ball - away from being elite. One thing that is apparent about these buffs - they don't like to lose. Oregon - USC better not play them close.

The Buffs chances to lose last night down 8 points - ball on their own 2 - with 2 minutes left in the game was 99.6%. Sheduer's drive for a TD and two-point conversion was John Elway esque.
People asked me if I was surprised by CSU that CU didn't blow them away. No not totally because like Mingo said, Trenches aren't good enough. Losing Hunter hurt as well. What a scene though in front of our new 2025 QB

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People asked me if I was surprised by CSU that CU didn't blow them away. No not totally because like Mingo said, Trenches aren't good enough. Losing Hunter hurt as well. What a scene though in front of our new 2025 QB

Yeah there’s so much to do still.

I have heard a lot of people speculate Prime will move on after his kids graduate/join the draft. I don’t think he will. I think he will work on building a contender for the national title. We don’t have that this year, likely not next year either. This program is on everyone’s radar now, and he will definitely be able to compete with the heavyweights in the SEC with recruiting the future of the program.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have heard a lot of people speculate Prime will move on after his kids graduate/join the draft. I don’t think he will. I think he will work on building a contender for the national title. We don’t have that this year, likely not next year either. This program is on everyone’s radar now, and he will definitely be able to compete with the heavyweights in the SEC with recruiting the future of the program.
I think the Buffs are only about 10 OL and DL guys short of being a contender for the Natty - Prime can get that in one off season.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSU sold out in last night's game - they were all in. Sportsmanship - out the window - football rules - envelope for rules pushed out of shape. The media made this game - their Super Bowl.

The BUffs are about 10 linemen on both sides of the ball - away from being elite. One thing that is apparent about these buffs - they don't like to lose. Oregon - USC better not play them close.

The Buffs chances to lose last night down 8 points - ball on their own 2 - with 2 minutes left in the game was 99.6%. Sheduer's drive for a TD and two-point conversion was John Elway esque.

What I got a good laugh out of on Saturday during gameday was one of the signs in the crowd.

CSU students smell like Greeley :pound:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I got a good laugh out of on Saturday during gameday was one of the signs in the crowd.

CSU students smell like Greeley :pound:
I saw that! LOL

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit something. I don't follow NCAA as closely as NFL. But I always follow the Buffs (graduated from Colorado in 2006) and for the first time in a long time I am more excited about the Buffs than the Broncos.

Now I know Oregon is usually a very tough opponent. I know they're a top-10 team going into this game. When I see this ranking I am predisposed to think, "Yup, Oregon is at it again." At the same time, I'm hearing a lot of naysayers say Colorado hasn't played anyone yet. So imagine my surprise when I look at Oregon's schedule and see they've played perennial powerhouses Portland State, Texas Tech, and Hawaii.

And yet I don't hear anyone saying "Oregon hasn't played anyone yet."

At least Colorado hasn't relied on playing an FCS opponent to help pad its stat line.

Not saying the Buffs will win it. Just sharing some thoughts. This kind of thing is why I don't follow NCAA as much as NFL. An 81-7 drubbing of a lower tier program should actually count against a Power-5 school.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once his boys are gone, he's just waiting till a playoff-caliber school calls him. Saban retires, Horns get tired of Sark... His foot alone is reason enough to want to leave that cold air.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,706.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once his boys are gone, he's just waiting till a playoff-caliber school calls him. Saban retires, Horns get tired of Sark... His foot alone is reason enough to want to leave that cold air.
I agree...this is his next stop after Jackson State. He has said he has no desire to coach in the pros but I could see him going to Florida or FSU if their coaches don't work out.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...this is his next stop after Jackson State. He has said he has no desire to coach in the pros but I could see him going to Florida or FSU if their coaches don't work out.
He would blow up the ACC at FSU, assuming they let him cook. Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to recall there being talk of him going to FSU but they wouldn't give him enough control? Or maybe that's every other coach at that level... who knows.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would blow up the ACC at FSU, assuming they let him cook. Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to recall there being talk of him going to FSU but they wouldn't give him enough control? Or maybe that's every other coach at that level... who knows.
FSU didn't even talk to Prime when they had their opening, granted it was before he was even at Jackson I think or at least before he had success there. Supposedly he has said he has no allegiance to FSU despite playing there, but that is just talk IMO.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs just hosted the #1 rated player (a QB) for 2025 and the #1 rated OL at the CSU game - both are talking glowingly about the buffs. They also have 5 star WR Wingo very interested in this year.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs are gonna get ground up this weekend, which isn't a bad thing. It's good to know where you stand overall. I think they'll player better than the 24 point spread I saw the other day (if I"m not mistaken).

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon taking it to the media darlings.

this ain’t personal it’s business.

Oregon giving CU the business

not a fair fight

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado is going to be REALLY good but too much noise from and about them right now. Just let it happen.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado is going to be REALLY good but too much noise from and about them right now. Just let it happen.
Trenches Trenches but, agree let it happen