• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOW BOUT THEM BUFFS

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, true. Riley really focuses on O, to the detriment of defense. Was true at OU.

Yup. Wherever Riley goes the defense sucks. I mean USC D was struggling before Riley but they continue to get worse on D with him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a good Coach They will get a lot better players this next year ... The Buffs got a 4 year window . I will be pulling for them.

I am also pulling for Kentucky big time I hope they win out . At this point after today . 5-0

I am fine with Kentucky doing well. Just not yesterday vs Florida. Florida D went from top 5 Run D to giving up almost 300 yards to Ray Davis.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with Kentucky doing well. Just not yesterday vs Florida. Florida D went from top 5 Run D to giving up almost 300 yards to Ray Davis.
I Though of you...Sorry. I am going though it as well . Boise ST is worse off than Florida by a brunch . But Kentucky is fo real this year .....I hope they win it all that would be Cool . I hate the same ol BS over and over . Go Kentucky .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Though of you...Sorry. I am going though it as well . Boise ST is worse off than Florida by a brunch . But Kentucky is fo real this year .....I hope they win it all that would be Cool . I hate the same ol BS over and over . Go Kentucky .

Florida has actually been good this year minus the Kentucky game. Came in ranked #22.

Iowa was a fun game to be at last night. Lost their QB but had an exciting win... Thanks to a CB who should be the first white CB selected in round 1 of my time. Cooper DeJean. He is a STUD!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been waiting since I got here in 2010 for CU to be relevant in CFB. Glad I finally moved outta Boulder earlier this year though. Way too crowded.

If Sanders gets CU's bowl eligible, which I expect, wouldn't that make him conf. COY?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has actually been good this year minus the Kentucky game. Came in ranked #22.

Iowa was a fun game to be at last night. Lost their QB but had an exciting win... Thanks to a CB who should be the first white CB selected in round 1 of my time. Cooper DeJean. He is a STUD!
That is why I am Jacked about Kentucky .. Florida is a wonderful team and they got took to the Woodhead and got it handed to them .

That lose I agree was real bad for your team but maybe we seen a Really wonderful story line start for College Football all the same ..time will tell . I will be pulling for them the rest of the year. Man they are physical .

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colorado choked in the second half to stanford aftter leading 29-0 in the first half.bet deion,s pissed.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you believe now?

Colorado will be good. But they have a ways to go.

Why they aren’ using Omarion Miller more is surprising to me but nevermind that. Help will be on the way for that defense.

Stanford is bad. Giving up 46 to them with a 29-0 lead was brutal.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sanders gets CU's bowl eligible, which I expect, wouldn't that make him conf. COY?

He'll probably get it, but doesn't deserve it. Colorado's team was built up like an NFL team that buy's up all the free agents to win a superbowl. This team wasn't coached from the ground up. Colorado has struggled against weaker opponents, isn't consistent on either side of the ball, and is slow to make adjustments when needed.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The annoying thing about Colorado to me was that after the first couple of games many people acted like it was Colorado vs the World. After they beat a bad Colorado State game in Double OT the headlines were "DO YOU BELIEVE NOW"

I love Colorado and Deion Sanders and I want them to succeed together but this me vs the world and nobody believes in us annoys me. It is going to take some time. Deion has Colorado a MUCH MUCH MUCH better team and it will continue to get better as like Sean Payton he inherited a bad team that he is tasked with building. Just don't act like people are crazy if they don't think Colorado is going to be a "powerhouse" in Deion's first year.

It doesn't mean people don't believe in them now or going forward. It means people are being realistic.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, giving up a 29-0 lead and dropping to a bad Stanford team should be a reminder that this will take some time. Colorado has a lot of good players that were at Jackson State last year and the level of competition they are squaring off with now is just so much higher. This team is 4-3. I really wanted this win because I am really hoping this team can get to 6-6 and a bowl game. They have a very tough schedule a head so that's not a sure thing at this point.

Regardless, this has been an incredible turnaround. Another year of roster building and this is going to be a very good team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, giving up a 29-0 lead and dropping to a bad Stanford team should be a reminder that this will take some time. Colorado has a lot of good players that were at Jackson State last year and the level of competition they are squaring off with now is just so much higher. This team is 4-3. I really wanted this win because I am really hoping this team can get to 6-6 and a bowl game. They have a very tough schedule a head so that's not a sure thing at this point.

Regardless, this has been an incredible turnaround. Another year of roster building and this is going to be a very good team.

Right. I mean last year Colorado would have lost to Stanford 48-7 and Stanford wasn't very good last year.

Lots of progress and things to look forward to for Colorado but it isn't going to be straight to the top... Gonna be some bumps and humps to get there, but bumps and humps are better then pure cruddyness like they have been. Major progress in the making.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. I mean last year Colorado would have lost to Stanford 48-7 and Stanford wasn't very good last year.

Lots of progress and things to look forward to for Colorado but it isn't going to be straight to the top... Gonna be some bumps and humps to get there, but bumps and humps are better then pure cruddyness like the Broncos are.Major progress in the making.
FIFY

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl games are hoping they make it too. That school is a fat cash cow, not a Buffalo.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a gut-wrenching game for a Buff fan. Coach Prime calls it complacency and I think he is right - during stretches of the game the Buffs sort of stand around - waiting for someone else to make a play.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona is the only team left they could beat and that is no guarantee...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC is better this season and that non conference schedule didn't get them ready for this.

Still gotta fix the OL and DL....BUT they could be dangerous next season or the year after....keep building.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion basically blamed the players after the game and took zero responsibilty for his own short comings as the head coach.
He said they don't love the game they liked it. And that "likes" are for social media not football. He said HE loves it and they should too.
Well if you love it sooo much Deion then act like a head coach of a major football program and stop acting like a high school coah.
This loss is on you because you made NO halftime adjustment, or in game adjustments, when it was obvious that Stanford was getting on a roll. You didn't double cover that wide recieve that lit yo ass'es up like a roman candle. Instead you left an injured Travis Hunter out there on an island.

You and your classless son are getting what you deserve for running yo mouts for 2 months.

Howz it feel?.....bruh?........:pound:

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the hell out of this…

Hate it for the players, as they deserve a more responsible coach, but every shit that comes the sanders’ way is deserved

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Deion!!
Unleash Omarion Miller he and Cormani just may hit the portal.