• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How 'bout that Ball Snatchin' Defense!?!?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Love how the defense looks like they never forget to go for the strip & aim for the ball.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were spectacular today, hope they can cause the 5 turnovers next week too, and then a bunch more in the Super Bowl

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were spectacular today, hope they can cause the 5 turnovers next week too, and then a bunch more in the Super Bowl

rep just for the fact that the Superbowl is a real possibility

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense were a bunch of Beasts today..... the secondary played lights out for the most part and the front 7 overpowered the Saints...

New Orleans just learned there are real defenses out there in the league, they just got served!!!!!!!!!!!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Next week I'd still like to see Goldson tackle Sproles (he came in too fast) and Whitner tackle Graham (he went for the strip). A little too eager we'll correct that by next week.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Next week I'd still like to see Goldson tackle Sproles (he came in too fast) and Whitner tackle Graham (he went for the strip). A little too eager we'll correct that by next week.

Both guys made some big plays today. They do have a bad habit of going for the big hit to often instead of taking the prudent course.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The performance was tainted towards the end with giving up those big scoring plays especially the Graham one. After the offense comes through huge you can't piss it away with a big play especially one easily prevented if Whitner decides to tackle instead of be the hero and go for the pick.

But other than that man that was a beastly performance especially with little help from the offense for a huge chunk of the game.

I thought the defense was running out of gas towards the end of the season so that bye week was huge since you could tell batteries were recharged and they were flying and focused out there.

And to bring up something I said earlier about this game on how nobody is afraid to play us being more a talking head/fan speak than reality to the actual players I think this game proved my point. Teams do not want to face this defense because this defense will beat you up and the last kind a team anybody want to face is a physical one.