• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers 8/19-8/21

Texas_Pete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow the pen if we need as tomorrow is an off day

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Nathan back, Soria and Cotts. I have lost complete confidence in Ross and Scheppers at this point. My god, that was absolutely horrible performance...

Yeah, if our BP is on we are cruising into the win column.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did absolutely nothing against the Astros pen so far, including absolutely nothing against the kid making his MLB debut.....typical...:L

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Nathan back, Soria and Cotts. I have lost complete confidence in Ross and Scheppers at this point. My god, that was absolutely horrible performance...

Great time for those two to go south, I always thought Ross was the real deal...he still could be of course, but he's hurt us more than I ever would have predicted
Sad.

Don't know what to think about Schep. Seems like overall, he's lost it. BUT that's without looking at the numbers. I'm a little peeved at him right now for beaning someone in the face and I know he didn't do it on purpose
but...COME ON

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freaking loath Hoes.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great time for those two to go south, I always thought Ross was the real deal...he still could be of course, but he's hurt us more than I ever would have predicted
Sad.

Don't know what to think about Schep. Seems like overall, he's lost it. BUT that's without looking at the numbers. I'm a little peeved at him right now for beaning someone in the face and I know he didn't do it on purpose
but...COME ON

He was trying to overthrow everything. Could really tell it on his breaking pitches.