• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

House cleaned

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the news.

I hope the Bears find a suitable replacement at GM, but I am not holding my breath.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the news.

I hope the Bears find a suitable replacement at GM, but I am not holding my breath.
You're right if Ted has anything to do with the pick. From what I'm hearing, he's been moved out, sort of, as well. George is taking the lead on finding a GM. Teddy had a terrible track record of picking bad GM's.

Edit: Not sure what the Dolphins were doing firing Flores, but he should certainly be moved to the "must interview" list of candidates.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glory be. Now we get to fk it up again.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no VP of Ops coming.

Sweaty Teddy remains in place.

And the organization will be using an outside Ernie Accorsi type yet again to help them make a decision.

Basically a hard repeat of 2015.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Louis Reddick will listen now that Pace was not kicked upstairs, but most likely, the first news we will get is which expert did they hire as a consultant to help pick out their next GM and head coach.
How about we just hire the expert to be the President of football operations.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Bill Polian.

Hard pass on Louis Reddick.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Bears Wire, here is a list of candidates to replace Nagy

And to replace Pace (hey, that rhymes!!!)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure whos out there,but I remember one of the NFL shows saying a couple of weeks ago that Leslie Frazier woud be a great fit for us.....

Sounds good to me......hes got a nice track record as the Bills def coord.....

Chicago would love the ex 1985 SB winning Bear....Id be all-in for that....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Bears Wire, here is a list of candidates to replace Nagy

And to replace Pace (hey, that rhymes!!!)

Thats crazy,I just read your post,Fraziers name was brought up....

Theres sone nos for me but als another enticing name would be Hackett,the Packs o- coord.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure whos out there,but I remember one of the NFL shows saying a couple of weeks ago that Leslie Frazier woud be a great fit for us.....

Frazier is a highly respected DC in the league and of course having that SB connection sure doesn't hurt. I'll always remember that INT he had against GB - it was late in the '85 season and I believe it was their 2nd meeting. Anyway, he was behind the receiver when the pass was thrown, then leaped up and extended his arms OVER the guy and got the INT without so much as touching him. For a couple of years afterward they would show that replay here and there, but it's long since died out. If anyone can ever run it down, trust me, it's worth watching. It was absolutely amazing.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm speechless at George's comments about Ted being a part of the decision making. Ted has made bad gm pick after bad gm pick and George knows it, because he say's first game, receiver not touched, last game receiver not touched.... Same with Ted, first time VP Operations, bad GM pick, last pick, bad GM pick... Same thing George... Same thing.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awful. Just absolutely awful. He's Lovie Smith but not as good with his defensive knowledge of the game.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm speechless at George's comments about Ted being a part of the decision making. Ted has made bad gm pick after bad gm pick and George knows it, because he say's first game, receiver not touched, last game receiver not touched.... Same with Ted, first time VP Operations, bad GM pick, last pick, bad GM pick... Same thing George... Same thing.
Nothing personal against the McCaskeys being the owners, altho I'd rather see them sell the team to an owner(s) who wants at all costs to build a winning foundation. Also nothing really against Phillips, who primarily runs the business and legal end of the operations. But what the Bears need, really, really need is a man who runs the entire football operations from the ground up. Whether he's officially above or below Phillips in the organizational hierarchy, I really don't give a fuck. But this should be a guy who has his fingerprints over every inch of the football team AND is the top decision maker when it comes to the roster. Not asking the McCaskeys or Phillips if he can pursue this or that guy via free agency or the draft, make this or that trade where needed. One man, not a committee headed by non-football people. The McCaskeys can continue to make their millions, which will increase exponentially when the development of the old Arlington race track property is fully developed. But allow this one man to bring the team back to its former glory.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Toub is my hope. But the bears made a diversity team part of the hiring team. Now we won't be hiring people for the right reasons. FK these assholes. Were gonna go PC and that dooms us. We need quality football people and race should not be a factor at all.