• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hooplas window licking Brady haters discuss the appeal transcript

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not believe that he was unaware of the rules and never considered air pressure before.
I believe he is flat out lying.

If these things were not considered by the top players, then there would not be rules governing it.
Also - He is one of the players who is responsible for the NFL now allowing the teams to provide their own balls, instead of the league providing it. He leads the charge to handle it himself, then this happens. Seems too coincidental to me. Also seems like that makes it a literal impossibility for him to have been unaware of those rules, and never have thought about them.

Every time he speaks on this, he makes himself look more like a liar.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not believe that he was unaware of the rules and never considered air pressure before.
I believe he is flat out lying.

If these things were not considered by the top players, then there would not be rules governing it.
Also - He is one of the players who is responsible for the NFL now allowing the teams to provide their own balls, instead of the league providing it. He leads the charge to handle it himself, then this happens. Seems too coincidental to me. Also seems like that makes it a literal impossibility for him to have been unaware of those rules, and never have thought about them.

Every time he speaks on this, he makes himself look more like a liar.
i will correct you

peyton manning spearheaded the changes to ball rules. he asked brady if he wanted to join his cause. in tandem they got the change done.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will correct you

peyton manning spearheaded the changes to ball rules. he asked brady if he wanted to join his cause. in tandem they got the change done.

this would still indicate that Brady was aware of the rules and most definitely considered them.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"IF" there was never any conversation (Either text or phone) between the equipment manager then having Brady provide evidence that his phone is clean shouldn't be a problem for him, just print out the numbers (both text and voice) showing that no communication was ever made, "IF" there was communication and nothing to hide then he can print out just that portion of the texts and prove his innocence, but seems to me he is hiding/ lying his known contact with the equipment manager.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, you missed the email i posted earlier in the thread?

its hilarious.

The email talking about the Ravens' special team coordinator and the condition of the kicking balls?

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will correct you

So I was correct. Thank you.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The email talking about the Ravens' special team coordinator and the condition of the kicking balls?
no, the email i posted earlier.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a lie detector test! If he passes, let him play. If he fails or refuses to take it, let the punishment stand. If he is innocent he has everything to gain!

Also, can someone tell me if he can actually be charged with perjury for these lies?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a lie detector test! If he passes, let him play. If he fails or refuses to take it, let the punishment stand. If he is innocent he has everything to gain!

Also, can someone tell me if he can actually be charged with perjury for these lies?

Ha CANNOT be charged here. They swear them in incase it goes to court and they can use the appeal transcript as evidence.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, you werent. you made no mention of peyton manning.

youre welcome.

its ok, youre canadian.

Come on, you are just arguing to argue or to be difficult. He was absolutely correct. He said: "He is one of the players who is responsible for the NFL now allowing the teams to provide their own balls"

You come back with: "peyton manning spearheaded the changes to ball rules. he asked brady if he wanted to join his cause. in tandem they got the change done."

don't you claim to have an English degree or something???

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before @Rock Strongo is done he'll have Aaron Hernandez exonerated too. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read where a pat fan said they never supported Hernandez

Them paying a drug-addicted violent criminal $40,000,000 was just our imagination.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"IF" there was never any conversation (Either text or phone) between the equipment manager then having Brady provide evidence that his phone is clean shouldn't be a problem for him, just print out the numbers (both text and voice) showing that no communication was ever made, "IF" there was communication and nothing to hide then he can print out just that portion of the texts and prove his innocence, but seems to me he is hiding/ lying his known contact with the equipment manager.

Sure, except that would then set "shop law" for all players going forward. It's not in the CBA so the league can not request it. Once a player complies it becomes "shop law" going forward, effectively making it a defacto part of the CBA.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read where a pat fan said they never supported Hernandez

Manster, I can tell you this Pats fan hates the fact that Mass is so liberal and doesn't have the death penalty. He should be sitting on death row.