• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honey Badger out with torn ACL

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because all starting players are always removed from lopsided games.

You're a moron.

The game was over. Now the Cardinals have to play without one of their best players all playoffs. Arians doesn't know how to play for January and February. As also evidenced by riding Chris Johnson into the ground. It's so fucking stupid and you come in here and prove you are just as dumb. Good work.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was over. Now the Cardinals have to play without one of their best players all playoffs. Arians doesn't know how to play for January and February. As also evidenced by riding Chris Johnson into the ground. It's so fucking stupid and you come in here and prove you are just as dumb. Good work.

This is the NFL, there aren't a ton of subs you can just throw out there. We were already down one man in our secondary as well. If you blame Arians for this you're a fucking moron. Get the fuck out.

Eagles fans still upset after we shoved feces into your mouth for 60 minutes straight last night or what? Quit being a twat.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NFL, there aren't a ton of subs you can just throw out there. We were already down one man in our secondary as well. If you blame Arians for this you're a fucking moron. Get the fuck out.

A meaningless Eagles drive on a cold night and now your team is worse off for it. Decision makers have accountability for their decisions. It's on Arians.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bad for Arizona. It sucks to lose a playmaker like that in the secondary. You wouldn't think one guy could make that much difference on a defense but Seahawk fans found out pretty fast what it was like to have Chancellor missing. I expect the Cardinals to experience something similar. At least they are pretty deep, but this will sting going into the playoffs.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bad for Arizona. It sucks to lose a playmaker like that in the secondary. You wouldn't think one guy could make that much difference on a defense but Seahawk fans found out pretty fast what it was like to have Chancellor missing. I expect the Cardinals to experience something similar. At least they are pretty deep, but this will sting going into the playoffs.

The good news is between WR's and our secondary we have ridiculous depth in both places and could "afford" to lose one guy and still manage, it just blows that he's the guy that's out. Him and PP are having almost historically good seasons. We were without Rashad Johnson last night and felt it in certain moments for sure, I think RJ is the most underrated player in the NFL, if you look at his stats they are up to par with some of the elite players in this league, but he's not your household name.

He's expected to return next week though so between him, PP, Powers, Bethel, Swearinger, Jefferson, etc. we will still have a strong secondary, but no doubt this is a huge blow.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is between WR's and our secondary we have ridiculous depth in both places and could "afford" to lose one guy and still manage, it just blows that he's the guy that's out. Him and PP are having almost historically good seasons. We were without Rashad Johnson last night and felt it in certain moments for sure, I think RJ is the most underrated player in the NFL, if you look at his stats they are up to par with some of the elite players in this league, but he's not your household name.

He's expected to return next week though so between him, PP, Powers, Bethel, Swearinger, Jefferson, etc. we will still have a strong secondary, but no doubt this is a huge blow.

He doesn't get much love on the east coast.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the most instinctive DB in the game today, so it's obviously a blow. From watching albeit little film and whatnot, I believe Patrick Peterson has been the very best pure cover corner in the NFL this year. I'd like to see if he can keep it up, just so there may be a definitive after Revis, but Peterson has been THE best - better than Revis, and the cover 3 guys in Sherman and Norman. Getting Johnson back will be a plus.

I'm still a bit hesitant going forward with this secondary however.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't get much love on the east coast.

I'm used to it being an Arizona fan. When we won the West last night ESPN didn't even put us on the front page, we just got a little highlight recap on the NFL homepage, not even a headline on THERE. Kinda sad, but idc really as long as we keep playing well.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch harder and you might shake something back into place.

Leave in one of your most important players at a meaningless time of the game and watch him get hurt. Brilliant!
You say that but this could have just as easily happened on the first play of next week's game. You can't predict non contact injuries like that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that but this could have just as easily happened on the first play of next week's game. You can't predict non contact injuries like that.
Sure it could have. And injuries happen. But this one was avoidable in this instance. None of us in the stands could believe he still had Palmer in there so late after what happened to the cardinals promising season last year. It was foolish and they got bit.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is not great for sure.

But they can still outscore most teams.

I was honestly more concerned about Palmer's finger.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was extremely benign. Almost like he tripped?

Not even. He was trailing a WR out wide when the pass was way under thrown. He simply turned around, jumped, made the Int, landed without contact, took a strep & went to the ground like he was just giving himself up on the play. He then reached for his knee.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not great for sure.

But they can still outscore most teams.

I was honestly more concerned about Palmer's finger.

I think they'll survive too, but it's a blow. And you're right about the finger. If Palmer goes down they are screwed. He's in the MVP race for a reason.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it could have. And injuries happen. But this one was avoidable in this instance. None of us in the stands could believe he still had Palmer in there so late after what happened to the cardinals promising season last year. It was foolish and they got bit.
He's done it all season, many have asked why and his reasoning is he's not going to let up no matter what. The only time reserves see the field is to kneel it out.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done it all season, many have asked why and his reasoning is he's not going to let up no matter what. The only time reserves see the field is to kneel it out.

That's fine and dandy, but it cost him.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a tough break ... He's been playing well...