• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honestly Wisconsin is just the better team

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they may be but now it's for sure. Badgers didn't even play exceptionally well. Alot of the weaknesses Kentucky has just matched up terribly with Wisconsin. Title game should be great

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor did Kentucky play bad.

They took away UK's depth by forcing them to face up man to man. They couldn't use guys like Dakari Johnson and Marcus Lee because they cannot handle Dekker and Frank.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating this tournament has been awful. I think Wisconsin played the better game tonight, so I'm not saying that the officiating changed the outcome of the game, but it was nearly unwatchable tonight. most of the sketchy stuff probably helped UK more than anything, but I hate watching games where the refs are so involved.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Harrison brother half court air ball shot out of the timeout was realllllly bad.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Kentucky's the better team but Wisconsin was the better team tonight.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is obviously a top 5 team this year (probably top 3), but they would have more than a single loss if they didn't play in the SEC

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky has better players, Wisconsin has a better team, regardless of record.

I disagree. people would be saying the same thing if grant hits the 3 last wk. nd isn't better than Kentucky. on 1 night they might be but in a 7 game series Kentucky beats nd in 5 and wisky in 5-6

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin's overall basketball IQ is so high.

Those guys all really "get it"

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. people would be saying the same thing if grant hits the 3 last wk. nd isn't better than Kentucky. on 1 night they might be but in a 7 game series Kentucky beats nd in 5 and wisky in 5-6
I wouldn't say that about ND if they had won. Wisconsin plays the ultimate team game. I think they have a lot more chemistry than UK. UK wins on pure talent. Wisconsin wins on great team play and chemistry.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating this tournament has been awful. I think Wisconsin played the better game tonight, so I'm not saying that the officiating changed the outcome of the game, but it was nearly unwatchable tonight. most of the sketchy stuff probably helped UK more than anything, but I hate watching games where the refs are so involved.

They impacted the game ... How can they possibly miss that shot clock violation ? That was ridiculous... BIG moment because it tied the game... Also once again refs make it almost impossible to play D in the post... it's just ridiculous...

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kentucky had to play in the Pac-12, B1G, or ACC they would have been seasoned better than the finish they produced tonight. They were destined to lose. Wisconsin just out played them.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They impacted the game ... How can they possibly miss that shot clock violation ? That was ridiculous... BIG moment because it tied the game... Also once again refs make it almost impossible to play D in the post... it's just ridiculous...

It's like when they missed that flagrant 1 on lyles.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, they impacted the game, but I don't think they changed the outcome.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Duke could have beat them too.

And I said that as early as December. The way the draw worked though, Wisconsin got them first.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better team won the game. Both teams had a week to prepare, Wisconsin was simply the better team tonight. Great ballgame and a great job on both ends.

So proud of the Cats. Watching the press conference, Aaron, Andrew, Willie, Karl.....no excuses, no blame, just great game by Wisconsin and they deserved the win. Humble group of kids in their 38 wins, lots of class in a tough loss. Good Luck to Wisconsin against Duke

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't close. Things like that, blocks, and charges are subject to interpretation. Shot clock violation is not. Guarantee you, that will be reviewable next year. I was amazed that wasnt reviewable. Is there a play more suited for review.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna go that far. That Kentucky team was one of the most efficient in college basketball history. They are absolutely a national title worthy team.

What I will say is that our starting five is better. I've believed it since last year, and I still believe it. Kentucky has the depth, but our first is better than theirs. Sam is better probably better than their first as well. Nigel is better than Andrew Harrison (their third best). Gasser may not be as dynamic as Lyles, but he fits our team so much better. And Bronson is better than Aaron Harrison.

In a best of seven, they kill us. Our guys play way too many minutes to stay with them. But March Madness isn't a best of seven. It's a single game. Tonight it bit Kentucky in the ass, but it doesn't mean they weren't great. They absolutely were.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't close. Things like that, blocks, and charges are subject to interpretation. Shot clock violation is not. Guarantee you, that will be reviewable next year. I was amazed that wasnt reviewable. Is there a play more suited for review.

It's reviewable in the last two minutes, right? I was at a bar without sound, but that's what I thought the rule was.

And it absolutely was a Flagrant 1, at minimum. I was stunned it wasn't called, but I do think it motivated our team. That was really the turning point.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's absolute poppycock. Lyles straight up slaps the guy in the face. Sure you can say it's subjective, but come on man that wasn't accidental. No matter who you are you have to agree to that. Should have been a flagrant 1.