• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Homer talks Carts and Richie

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it the goal is the cup and Carts wasn't going to get you there I had no problem with that move. As for Richie maybe they felt that he was losing a step after all he played hard for many years. Why not retool and bring in some fresh legs. Schenn will be very good its just a matter of how long for him and Couturier.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Face it the goal is the cup and Carts wasn't going to get you there I had no problem with that move. As for Richie maybe they felt that he was losing a step after all he played hard for many years. Why not retool and bring in some fresh legs. Schenn will be very good its just a matter of how long for him and Couturier.

yeah it was a good move. i don't think they thought richie was losing it, more so i think it was they think that schenn + simmonds + pick was better.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter and Richards both thought that since they landed their huge ass contracts that they didn't have to work hard and put the team first and foremost in their lives.

As we all know......they were both very very wrong.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter and Richards both thought that since they landed their huge ass contracts that they didn't have to work hard and put the team first and foremost in their lives.

As we all know......they were both very very wrong.

Yep good point unfortunately cash fucks some peoples brains up at least Richie showed up for the playoffs and I'll always respect him as a player for this. As for Carts all I hear is excuse...like AIC says NO EXCUSES! ; )

I really like Simmonds he'll go balls to the walls for you and this is exactly what the team needed. I also believe he'll break 20 as Philly will give him the space to grow.

Schenn will be the difference maker that Richie was I just hope it happens sooner than later.

Couturier may be better sooner than we all expect....this gets me pumped!