• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Home brew

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must buy the Mr Beer shit.

If you are gonna go through the trouble of brewing your own beer, have the right equipment, spend an extra few bucks on a good kit or good ingredients, and do a little research on the process.

Spending an extra hour or two on brew day, an extra 10 bucks, and a little passion for the craft is the difference between piss and sweet sweet nectar...

HUBSTER

I don't re-Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire anyone who has the patience to brew their own. I'm just not of that ilk. I do like sampling craft beers from around the country though.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire anyone who has the patience to brew their own. I'm just not of that ilk. I do like sampling craft beers from around the country though.

In recent years i have ventured into mixing beers. Sometimes its fantastic , sometimes you just have to blast it down college style , and never mix those two again. In example , i cannot stand Guiness on it's own . But if i mix 1 third Guiness and 2 thirds regular any North American lager it's quite yummy. Old Speckled Hen mixed with Kokanee is really good. Keiths IPA and Bud are putrid together