• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holiday, Kuz assigned to Santa Cruz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Holiday on the bench the other night, I think the Laker game. Is he now officially staying on the team? During the game, they showed what his stats were in a recent d-league game, which were pretty good. 28 points and a pretty full stat sheet other than points.

By the way, does anyone have any idea how much these d-league players get paid? Do they all get the same amount or does it vary like in the NBA?

Thanks.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Holiday on the bench the other night, I think the Laker game. Is he now officially staying on the team? During the game, they showed what his stats were in a recent d-league game, which were pretty good. 28 points and a pretty full stat sheet other than points.

By the way, does anyone have any idea how much these d-league players get paid? Do they all get the same amount or does it vary like in the NBA?

Thanks.

Holiday and Kuzmic will likely be shuttled back and forth between the big club and the D league team to get work in. They won't be getting much run in the NBA, so it gives them a chance to develop further by getting some actual playing time against live competition.

As for the compensation, I don't know what the D-Leaguers make.