• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buit man oh man, Seahawks fans are like pimples on Prom night they just keep popping up all indignant and what not.[/QUOTE]

:yahoo::yahoo:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's where I've found the most fun, The General Forum.

Buit man oh man, Seahawks fans are like pimples on Prom night they just keep popping up all indignant and what not.

I may have to borrow that "pimples on prom night" phrase, that's a good one.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not singling you out by any means, Hank, but in my experience, it's not often the message, but how the message is delivered and whether or not there has been repeated delivery of the same message.

As a Jet fan I really can't go on the football threads. All I can say is "My team sucks" and "I'd take your QB in a heartbeat" and move on

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice would be to stay off the Cowboys board and post like mad in the NFL General board where opinionated characters are welcomed.

I think that's where some pretty moderate guys had a run in. I think they felt the mods were letting lots of stuff go and when they called out, nobody was listening.

As BBB said, I haven't seen a SH rule book, I have never collapsed my account here but have nosed around other areas making new friends.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's probably why I have no clue what the hell happened. I stick to the NHL boards and eat my Rick Dipietro crow on a daily basis from guys like DL and any Rangers fan. I can imagine the hate on the other boards like the NFL is 100 times worse.

Have you heard Dipietro's radio show on ESPN radio? He was mre successful on the ice

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are on to Plan C now. Colt McCoy....

Oh boy......
There was an interesting little tidbit in SI recently on Nate Newton. If you have a chance read it.
I caught it in the waiting room at the dr.'s office.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Jet fan I really can't go on the football threads. All I can say is "My team sucks" and "I'd take your QB in a heartbeat" and move on

Even when they were in the playoffs 4 and 5 years ago, I would avoid them. Too many crazies out there in the cyber community.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nahh. Never. :bullshit:

Ah I don't know. Think you maybe confusing things.

We have always exchanged pleasantries regarding the dynasty and my years growing up on Strong Island 5 miles from the Mussoleum.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a Niners fan and I would do the same thing right now and probably get pummelled by pusillanimous pussyfooters. We suck.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you heard Dipietro's radio show on ESPN radio? He was mre successful on the ice

What's worse is that when I really think about it, the Isles are paying him over a $1M a year for him to sit in a booth and talk about hockey/sports.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when they were in the playoffs 4 and 5 years ago, I would avoid them. Too many crazies out there in the cyber community.

I don't follow much esp. since I am out of market and only see them on Highlights or their national tv games; but man what happened? Are they really that level of suckitude??

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not singling you out by any means, Hank, but in my experience, it's not often the message, but how the message is delivered and whether or not there has been repeated delivery of the same message.

You will find I never use any internet speak like LOL, etc. I also never use emoticons.

I say what I think at the time and if my message is repeated it's because I am a man of my convictions. IfI amnot "gotten" that is not my problem.

I would never take an offcial poke at somebody, but putting a puck in their skates is fair game.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's worse is that when I really think about it, the Isles are paying him over a $1M a year for him to sit in a booth and talk about hockey/sports.

Still, ?
I did NOT know that....

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah I don't know. Think you maybe confusing things.

We have always exchanged pleasantries regarding the dynasty and my years growing up on Strong Island 5 miles from the Mussoleum.

Oh absolutely. The sarcasm font was apparently turned off on my post.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's painfully bad.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's absolutely your right to not rescind the ban, but I should state that while he let me know he was using another site at the same time he was here, he never ever told me to leave Hoop nor did he make any derogatory remarks about anybody in particular. I'll admit that if there's a rulebook for SH I've never read it, but if he was banned simply for telling a few folks about another site that's a pretty heavy sentence. Also gotta question the tact of viewing users' PM's? Seems to scorn the definition of a PM...

I'm as close to the guy as anybody and he never once told me to leave Hoop, nor would I have had he asked me to much as I doubt anyone else would.

Anyway, like Hank and I said he hasn't asked for any of this and as I stated above you're certainly entitled to use your powers as you please. Those were just a few things worth clearing up.

A PM was forwarded to me. We do not read PMs.