• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, ?
I did NOT know that....

They bought him out but I think the contract ran through 2020-2021 believe it or not. I don't think the last 5 years were guaranteed

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will find I never use any internet speak like LOL, etc. I also never use emoticons.

I say what I think at the time and if my message is repeated it's because I am a man of my convictions. IfI amnot "gotten" that is not my problem.

I would never take an offcial poke at somebody, but putting a puck in their skates is fair game.

I use emoticons when I want people to know that I am not being serious (which on this board is approximately 99% of the time).

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We understand that you guys like each other and Caunck is a good guy but he got infected with the anti-SportsHoopla ick and he already had a second chance.

Anyway, what happened to that little place he was recruiting everyone to leave here and go to? It's gone and now he wants back? Not gonna happen.

Canuck had nothing to do with the implosion at that "other place". That was instigated by some "Sim league" dudes and a renegade mod. The site owner just finally had enough and shuttered the doors.

And Canuck has not mentioned coming back here. Not yet anyway. This is just the wishes of those that consider him a friend.

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canuck had nothing to do with the implosion at that "other place". That was instigated by some "Sim league" dudes and a renegade mod. The site owner just finally had enough and shuttered the doors.

And Canuck has not mentioned coming back here. Not yet anyway. This is just the wishes of those that consider him a friend.

Were refunds issued? hehe

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add (and this applies to everyone) that if you find one of the hockey board regulars crossing the line in another forum, you can feel free to send me a private message. Hopefully, we can nip it in the bud and get everything smoothed out before it escalates and more drastic measures are required.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I even tried to send mine back, but it got rereissued. Stubborn bastige.

Wait, you guys paid someone? What is this about???

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add (and this applies to everyone) that if you find one of the hockey board regulars crossing the line in another forum, you can feel free to send me a private message. Hopefully, we can nip it in the bud and get everything smoothed out before it escalates and more drastic measures are required.

You will never hear a complaint out of me.

I wear big boy pants and take things accordingly.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw snippets of the Saturday game against, who was that again?

Oh yeah, the Rangers....

The Rangers always start terribly. They have 2 serious issues right now:

(1) They're missing there best center in Derek Stefan
(2) Their best center is Derek Stefan