• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Historically worse offender of cupcake sched

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fair enough on the names.

I was pouring through so many games we went on the road for I admit to getting a couple mixed up.

Can you please post a list of gator OOC games ya'll traveled to. I would even accept FBS teams.

The point is that we at least go on the road to play OOC against AQ teams and will play anyone anywhere, gators refuse to.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In a typical display of Cane brilliance, you posted

Here is an edited version of your list.
'99 OSU, OSU was 6-6 and not a quality team, you idiot and the game was played in NJ, NOT an AWAY game that year you idiot, PSU played at MIAMI you idiot!
'00 @Wash
'01 @PSU, Wash, PSU was 5-6 NOT a quality game you idiot
'03 Tenn game played in Miami you idiot
'04 @Hou Houston was 3-8, you idiot
'05 Col Col game played in Miami, you idiot and COL was 7-6 NOT a quality team, you idiot.
'07 @OU, TA&M, A&M was 7-6 you idiot
'08 @uf, @TA&M UF game was played in Florida, you idiot, A&M was 4-8 you idiot, and A&M game was played in Miami, you idiot.
'09 OU
'10 @OSU, @Pitt
'11 OSU, KSU OSU was played in Miami, you idiot and KSU was played in Miami, you idiot.
'12 @KSU, @ND

As you can see, I CAN call you names, too. However, it doesn't add much to the conversation so I would like to ask for a truce in name calling. You may even have one final round of name calling (if you so desire) before the truce. Let's see if we can scale back the bomb throwing and have a more civil discussion, OK?

After looking at your post I noticed that you had changed many years. Here is my origonal post

84-ND(W), Mich (L)
85- OU (W)
86- uf(W), USCe(W)
87- ARK (W)
88- Mich (W), ND (L), LSU (W)
89- Wisc (W), MSU (W)
90- CAL (W), ND (L), TX Tech (W), SDSU (W)
91- PSU (W), ARK (W), AZ (W)
92- CO (W)
94- ASU (W)
97- BAY (W)
00- WASH (L)
01- PSU (W)
02- Tenn (W), uf (W)
04- HOU (W)
07- OU (L)
08- uf (L), TAMU (W)
10- OSU (L)
12- KSU (L), ND (L)

Everyone of my dates and where they were played was correct.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fair enough on the names.

I was pouring through so many games we went on the road for I admit to getting a couple mixed up.

Can you please post a list of gator OOC games ya'll traveled to. I would even accept FBS teams.

I would like to correct myself.

Every game I listed was correct, gator in an attempt to save face flat out lied to look better.

sad, sad gator fan.

Link to every years records for Miami, enjoy gator.
http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=205821076&DB_OEM_ID=28700

Last edited by a moderator:

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that we at least go on the road to play OOC against AQ teams and will play anyone anywhere, gators refuse to.

My point is UF doesn't need to (at this time). All anyone has to do is look at any calculation of SOS and you will find UF in the top 5 over the past 20-25 seasons (in some they have played the #1 highest SOS over that span). IF UF has that high of an SOS why do they need to make their schedule any harder? Don't the other schools with lower SOS need to up their schedules first?

For example, over the 14 year span you picked (1999-2012)
In away games (both in and out of conference)
Miami has played 23 AP ranked teams
UF has played 23 AP ranked teams

IN home games (both in and out of conference)
Miami has played 24 AP ranked teams
UF has played 26 AP ranked teams

That says that in away and home games Miami's and UF's schedules are pretty similar overall.

But there are other games played (at neutral sites).

In Neutral site games
Miami has played 1 AP ranked team (ND last year)
UF has played 17 AP ranked teams (UGa 12 times in Jax and 5 games in Atlanta in CCG).

That means that UF is playing "an extra" ranked team every year. But apparently, that is not enough, you and SmilesId expect UF to throw away a home game and home game revenue to play ANOTHER ranked opponent outside the state of Florida. How is that fair? How many extra games does UF have to play? 20? 25? What would be even dumber? To throw away a home games and $ to play a low quality team just to say that UF travels!

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In a typical display of Cane brilliance, you posted

Here is an edited version of your list.
'99 OSU, OSU was 6-6 and not a quality team, you idiot and the game was played in NJ, NOT an AWAY game that year you idiot, PSU played at MIAMI you idiot!
'00 @Wash
'01 @PSU, Wash, PSU was 5-6 NOT a quality game you idiot
'03 Tenn game played in Miami you idiot
'04 @Hou Houston was 3-8, you idiot
'05 Col Col game played in Miami, you idiot and COL was 7-6 NOT a quality team, you idiot.
'07 @OU, TA&M, A&M was 7-6 you idiot
'08 @uf, @TA&M UF game was played in Florida, you idiot, A&M was 4-8 you idiot, and A&M game was played in Miami, you idiot.
'09 OU
'10 @OSU, @Pitt
'11 OSU, KSU OSU was played in Miami, you idiot and KSU was played in Miami, you idiot.
'12 @KSU, @ND

As you can see, I CAN call you names, too. However, it doesn't add much to the conversation so I would like to ask for a truce in name calling. You may even have one final round of name calling (if you so desire) before the truce. Let's see if we can scale back the bomb throwing and have a more civil discussion, OK?

And by edited you mean changing the dates while trying not to look like an (oh wait I promised not to call names)

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My point is UF doesn't need to (at this time). All anyone has to do is look at any calculation of SOS and you will find UF in the top 5 over the past 20-25 seasons (in some they have played the #1 highest SOS over that span). IF UF has that high of an SOS why do they need to make their schedule any harder? Don't the other schools with lower SOS need to up their schedules first?

That says that in away and home games Miami's and UF's schedules are pretty similar overall.

In Neutral site games
UF has played 17 AP ranked teams (UGa 12 times in Jax and 5 games in Atlanta in CCG).

That means that UF is playing "an extra" ranked team every year. But apparently, that is not enough, you and SmilesId expect UF to throw away a home game and home game revenue to play ANOTHER ranked opponent outside the state of Florida. How is that fair? How many extra games does UF have to play? 20? 25? What would be even dumber? To throw away a home games and $ to play a low quality team just to say that UF travels!

In reality the span I posted was 1984-2012

As for neutral site games we prefer to go to their home stadium to play and get the full experience. Neutral site is for pussies.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

In Neutral site games

So what you are saying is that you can't post a list because their isn't one. Got it.

Here's a list of the #1 teams we have played, only 3 are bowl games. The rest are regular season games.

Hurricanes Football: Canes and AP No. 1 - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at your post I noticed that you had changed many years. Here is my origonal post

84-ND(W), Mich (L)
85- OU (W)
86- uf(W), USCe(W)
87- ARK (W)
88- Mich (W), ND (L), LSU (W)
89- Wisc (W), MSU (W)
90- CAL (W), ND (L), TX Tech (W), SDSU (W)
91- PSU (W), ARK (W), AZ (W)
92- CO (W)
94- ASU (W)
97- BAY (W)
00- WASH (L)
01- PSU (W)
02- Tenn (W), uf (W)
04- HOU (W)
07- OU (L)
08- uf (L), TAMU (W)
10- OSU (L)
12- KSU (L), ND (L)

Everyone of my dates and where they were played was correct.
Look at post #186. It is your post that I quoted!

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Look at post #186. It is your post that I quoted!

LOL 10-4.Damn, wasn't even drunk.
I stand corrected.
But the 2nd is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is it? Which program seems to always schedule weak OOC opponents?

Here are a few off the top of my head that I recall seem to always have a very weak OOC.

-Florida
-Missouri
-Kansas State
-Arizona State

Troll on OD. If you were serious at all, Oregon would be the at the head of your list, And you know it. Oregon learned its lesson scheduling LSU. Now its Nichols State, et al.:lol: