• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hi my Packer friends

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys. I'm not here looking for trouble I'm just here to do the SB shuffle, and also ask what your feelings are on Dix and Amos. I am a Amos fan but really think you guys paid way to much. Now HaHa we got a real deal on and he is quite the play maker to boot. He is a great center fielder. Kinda the opposite of Amos. Amos won't get or give up big plays and HaHa will. So what are your thought on this?

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys. I'm not here looking for trouble I'm just here to do the SB shuffle, and also ask what your feelings are on Dix and Amos. I am a Amos fan but really think you guys paid way to much. Now HaHa we got a real deal on and he is quite the play maker to boot. He is a great center fielder. Kinda the opposite of Amos. Amos won't get or give up big plays and HaHa will. So what are your thought on this?

I like the swap. HaHa was great at first when he would make some of those splash plays but after awhile the knucklehead mistakes sort of outweighed that. Maybe he can be coached out of that in Chicago, idk.

Packers haven't had much stability at the safety position since Nick Collins got hurt, and Amos brings that. He's a better tackler than Dix and won't make the boneheaded decisions. Sure he was pricey being a tier 1 FA but for what they needed back there he will be worth it imo.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHCD is great if he can only play over the top. However once he has to get involved and make tackles is where he was a massive disappointment his last year years.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa is young and talented but like others have stated he will give up big plays and usually at crucial times in the game. Just a matter of time before you all want him to be replaced.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa is young and talented but like others have stated he will give up big plays and usually at crucial times in the game. Just a matter of time before you all want him to be replaced.
I think the coaches understand to use him as a center fielder only. I don't think we'll ask him to think much. The guy is a exciting play maker for sure and he is paired with his college teammate in Jackson. So far both seem to be helping their new teams. I was always a big Amos fan but I understand the money side too.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the coaches understand to use him as a center fielder only. I don't think we'll ask him to think much. The guy is a exciting play maker for sure and he is paired with his college teammate in Jackson. So far both seem to be helping their new teams. I was always a big Amos fan but I understand the money side too.

They did good against minny. I believe it’s going to be a dog fight in this division. Even Detroit is playing lights out. Gotta think this is one of the tougher divisions in the league.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did good against minny. I believe it’s going to be a dog fight in this division. Even Detroit is playing lights out. Gotta think this is one of the tougher divisions in the league.
Toughest division for sure.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Packers will have Amos next year, bit Dix will be out of Chicago.