• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats, Asshole

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are back on top. Your D came out to play in a huge way and Kirk does what he typically does best in big games. Shit the bed in such a way that it makes everyone question why you would make him a highly paid franchise QB.

Aaron Jones and the run game came through again. That long TD run at the end took me from down 5.4 in my fantasy title match to up 6. Hardest I ever cheered on a Packer, I can tell you that.

You can also always count on us to shit the bed in a huge way following a successful season. Most notably, shit the bed on offense.

I do question how exactly you guys beat elite competition like SF or NO in the post-season with such a lackluster passing attack. IMO, prime Rodgers was the baddest mf'er I ever saw but he's really just not as sharp as he once was.

But hey... I mean, if your D plays like that and Jones keeps this going into January. You guys will be tough to beat if Rodgers and the passing game can just be efficient. Especially at Lambeau if you all get home-field.

I never thought I would utter the words "if Rodgers can just be efficient enough" but here we are. Maybe he can channel some magic, though.

Either way, I come in peace. Congrats.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are back on top. Your D came out to play in a huge way and Kirk does what he typically does best in big games. Shit the bed in such a way that it makes everyone question why you would make him a highly paid franchise QB.

Aaron Jones and the run game came through again. That long TD run at the end took me from down 5.4 in my fantasy title match to up 6. Hardest I ever cheered on a Packer, I can tell you that.

You can also always count on us to shit the bed in a huge way following a successful season. Most notably, shit the bed on offense.

I do question how exactly you guys beat elite competition like SF or NO in the post-season with such a lackluster passing attack. IMO, prime Rodgers was the baddest mf'er I ever saw but he's really just not as sharp as he once was.

But hey... I mean, if your D plays like that and Jones keeps this going into January. You guys will be tough to beat if Rodgers and the passing game can just be efficient. Especially at Lambeau if you all get home-field.

I never thought I would utter the words "if Rodgers can just be efficient enough" but here we are. Maybe he can channel some magic, though.

Has to be a tough year for you Bear fans but glad to hear you won fantasy with a Packer player

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can honestly tell you that this isn't what I expected in the North. I thought the Bears had something and it just didn't work out. My belief is most of that is on Nagy. He made a damn circus of the kicker situation, mishandled the preseason and his idea of a play script is not something I'd be happy with. Sure there are other issues, O line, most of the other players not having as good a year as last year and injuries, but I would still go back to the early season and Nagy's inability to give this team confidence and a base to build on.

Maybe he'll learn from this and maybe he won't, but that's a lot of talent on D.

Thanks for stopping buy and congratulating us assholes...good luck next year...just not more than the Packers get