• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey you, Lurker read this.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone has been wrong it's just that certain individuals like to harp about it like they've never been wrong.

Sounds like a wife to me.

No offense Ginger!

Actually my wife is good about not bringing things up again unless it's about me spending too much time looking at sports and not enough time doing chores like laundry and vacuuming.

She just doesn't understand how I can walk by a dryer full of close and not notice them, but I really just don't notice them! haha

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We've all been wrong. You just gotta move on though. It happens to the best of us! Although I won't admit when I'm wrong to my wife I'll admit it here.

You clearly haven't been married very long ... relatively speaking that is.

Trust me Kenny ... in the final accounting as relates to who is right you or your wife more often ... it will not even be close. And when you think it is close ... you get even further behind.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

No offense Ginger!

Actually my wife is good about not bringing things up again unless it's about me spending too much time looking at sports and not enough time doing chores like laundry and vacuuming.

She just doesn't understand how I can walk by a dryer full of close and not notice them, but I really just don't notice them! haha

Yep. You don't realize it yet ... but you are dead meat.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No offense Ginger!

I will vacuum the entire house, including the stairs and hauling the stupid thing upstairs any day before I do laundry. That is the one thing I absolutely HATE to do, and my wife knows it and is ok with it. So, I do all the vacuuming and make sure nothing in the house squeaks, creaks, or doesn't work. She has to manage the laundry and feed the cat, because I would let the little bastard loose if I could :)

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all been wrong. You just gotta move on though. It happens to the best of us! Although I won't admit when I'm wrong to my wife I'll admit it here.

Trust me, she already knows.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will vacuum the entire house, including the stairs and hauling the stupid thing upstairs any day before I do laundry. That is the one thing I absolutely HATE to do, and my wife knows it and is ok with it. So, I do all the vacuuming and make sure nothing in the house squeaks, creaks, or doesn't work. She has to manage the laundry and feed the cat, because I would let the little bastard loose if I could :)

I'm laying in bed reading this trying not to laugh out loud because it will wake up my wife. I hate cats and am glad my wife is allergic to them because she has a natural dislike for them!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i've upset TB again over on the ESPN board. i made a simple comment about a one-pitch AB by Kinsler in the 1st and he's gotten pissy about it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i've upset TB again over on the ESPN board. i made a simple comment about a one-pitch AB by Kinsler in the 1st and he's gotten pissy about it.

Kinsler is the third rail on that board as long as a couple of people patrol it. I'm sure this will turn into a 100 post thread about how everyone except a couple of people think Kinsler is the anti-Christ because you dared make a comment about him that didn't include the words "Kinsler is the greatest player to wear a baseball uniform ever".

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinsler is the third rail on that board as long as a couple of people patrol it. I'm sure this will turn into a 100 post thread about how everyone except a couple of people think Kinsler is the anti-Christ because you dared make a comment about him that didn't include the words "Kinsler is the greatest player to wear a baseball uniform ever".

well let them. personally i think Kinsler is a very good player who could be great if he would learn to level out that swing 100% of the time instead of the 80% of the time and learn to hit the ball to all fields. he's got the fielding skills and baserunning techniques that second to few.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty happy with Kinslers production this year, even with his shitty BA. Great defense and baserunning, lots of walks and homers, lots of runs, good RBI count for a leadoff guy. Can't ask for much more.

And being married sucked.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty happy with Kinslers production this year, even with his shitty BA. Great defense and baserunning, lots of walks and homers, lots of runs, good RBI count for a leadoff guy. Can't ask for much more.

And being married sucked.

well with his skill level he should have the BA to go with everything else. there's no reason why he shouldn't be hitting .300-.330 to go with those 30 homers, 25-30 SB's and be leading the team in doubles and triples except for his obsession with that uppercut swing. he was punching the ball all over the place for a dozen games and then suddenly we go to Seattle and now Oakland and he's gone like 6 for 30