• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Its Uncle Jahii!!!!!!!!!

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks, I'm an adult! I smoked weed when I was a kid with no responsibilities!

I think something like 30% of adults smoke weed occaisonally. I'm not much a smoker these days but get me out in the mountains by a fire or on the slopes with my friends, hell yeah I'll get down!

It's cool if you don't like it, but save us all the pity if you just think everyone that smerks a lil weed from time to time is a menace to society.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think something like 30% of adults smoke weed occaisonally. I'm not much a smoker these days but get me out in the mountains by a fire or on the slopes with my friends, hell yeah I'll get down!

It's cool if you don't like it, but save us all the pity if you just think everyone that smerks a lil weed from time to time is a menace to society.

Never said that... What I said is that any dumbass that gets high before a test is.... A fucking dumbass!
Hell, I like to drink during football games, but I never got drunk before a test...

Last edited by a moderator:

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that... What I said is that any dumbass that gets high before a test is.... A fucking dumbass!
Hell, I like to drink during football games, but I never got drunk before a test...

Not if you pass it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah, relax.

But srsly, since you got high (and so god damned much, apperently), are you on welfare and dying a bum, as you put it?

Not anymore, but I've been there. I am lucky in that I'm pretty smart and I was able to teach myself programming, and found a job that allowed me to work at home. Extremely lucky. I was homeless 15 years ago and a recovering drug addict, had to rent motel rooms for internet access to work and while working an insane amount of hours managed to pull myself up from the bottom.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck have you done now jahii?
who let him out of the pac 12 thread
embarassing us :L

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii hasn't answered any questions.

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore, but I've been there. I am lucky in that I'm pretty smart and I was able to teach myself programming, and found a job that allowed me to work at home. Extremely lucky. I was homeless 15 years ago and a recovering drug addict, had to rent motel rooms for internet access to work and while working an insane amount of hours managed to pull myself up from the bottom.

Congrats. I still say alcohol is much more dangerous than ganj. But way more fun!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. I still say alcohol is much more dangerous than ganj. But way more fun!

Anytime you aren't responsible about something it's bad. I'm not against weed at all and think alcohol is much worse for people, I'm against people who are irresponsible and let such things run their lives. I've done it, I know. And I eventually learned how to be responsible about it, but I would be much better off in life generally if I had learned sooner.

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you aren't responsible about something it's bad. I'm not against weed at all and think alcohol is much worse for people, I'm against people who are irresponsible and let such things run their lives. I've done it, I know. And I eventually learned how to be responsible about it, but I would be much better off in life generally if I had learned sooner.

Well that's the beauty of life. Gotta know know what the bottom is like to appreciate the top.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii hasn't answered any questions.

Which is the same thing in his last thread like this, except I think he was Jahii Carson or some such. We all asked him incredibly serious/important questions and he never got back to us. :frown:

I guess it's the exact same name. He needs to answer us, damnit!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is the same thing in his last thread like this, except I think he was Jahii Carson or some such. We all asked him incredibly serious/important questions and he never got back to us. :frown:

I guess it's the exact same name. He needs to answer us, damnit!

I guess he's busy with HS. I hear hes the top dawg on campus.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have any questions for Uncle Jahii come to this thread any personal questions I can take care of im good at dealing with issues and I am very wise much love.

-Uncle Jahii
Yeah can you tell Richard Geer how to get a gerbil out of his ass? You seem like a guy that would know.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii... Can you do us all a favor and go play in oncoming traffic?