• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Its Uncle Jahii!!!!!!!!!

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No answering is going on in this thread.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Uncle, did your mom have kids that lived??

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii's greatest post of all time... Came courtesy of the PAC12 thread...

"Hi School Sucks.... In the bathroom #smokin vaps #get high #take test high"

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Hi School Sucks.... In the bathroom #smokin vaps #get high #take test high"

I am crying with laughter!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Hi School Sucks.... In the bathroom #smokin vaps #get high #take test high #get welfare #die a bum"

Finished it.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h19E52DCA

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii is my favorite poster here. I think he's drunk when he posts, but it's usually funny as fuck. Hope he comes outside of the Pac thread more.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I know who not to invite to a party.

Let me get this straight....if you get high, you go on welfare a die a bum?

If you get high before taking a test...yes, you are a fucking dumb shit who will more than likely be a drain on society!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I know who not to invite to a party.

Let me get this straight....if you get high, you go on welfare a die a bum?

Look, I smoked probably more than anyone you know. For 20+ years I smoked from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. Top shelf medical from California(nearly 10 years of it). And that's not a joke or an exaggeration. When I told my parents I recently quit and hadn't smoked any in 9 months, they couldn't believe it. It's kind of what I'm known for really. At the age of 16 I was moving pounds of weed a day, never finished high school. I think I have a pretty good idea of things.

I got no problems with it, think it should be legal. I've even done work in the industry in the past, not counting my selling days. Legit work. But when people make it their lives, there is a damn good chance of what I say. And I say that from experience as someone who had to build up everything I have now from nothing. Not to mention what I've seen happen to other people.

It's all about being responsible and getting high to take tests ain't it and will lead to exactly that. I know lots of successful and unsuccessful people who smoke. There is a difference between people who handle their shit and smoke, and people who don't.

And don't invite me to your party, I don't care. Been there, done that, got the motherfucking t-shirt, and some chick I boned on a 1 night stand stole it already. If I was going to smoke, I'd rather sit in my recliner and kick back. I got nothing to prove.

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get high before taking a test...yes, you are a fucking dumb shit who will more than likely be a drain on society!

You need to get out more, or smoke some weed. It alleviates the tightness in your ass that you seem to possess.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get out more, or smoke some weed. It alleviates the tightness in your ass that you seem to possess.

No thanks, I'm an adult! I smoked weed when I was a kid with no responsibilities!

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I smoked probably more than anyone you know. For 20+ years I smoked from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. Top shelf medical from California(nearly 10 years of it). And that's not a joke or an exaggeration. When I told my parents I recently quit and hadn't smoked any in 9 months, they couldn't believe it. It's kind of what I'm known for really. At the age of 16 I was moving pounds of weed a day, never finished high school. I think I have a pretty good idea of things.

I got no problems with it, think it should be legal. I've even done work in the industry in the past, not counting my selling days. Legit work. But when people make it their lives, there is a damn good chance of what I say. And I say that from experience as someone who had to build up everything I have now from nothing. Not to mention what I've seen happen to other people.

It's all about being responsible and getting high to take tests ain't it and will lead to exactly that. I know lots of successful and unsuccessful people who smoke. There is a difference between people who handle their shit and smoke, and people who don't.

And don't invite me to your party, I don't care. Been there, done that, got the motherfucking t-shirt, and some chick I boned on a 1 night stand stole it already. If I was going to smoke, I'd rather sit in my recliner and kick back. I got nothing to prove.

Woah, relax.

But srsly, since you got high (and so god damned much, apperently), are you on welfare and dying a bum, as you put it?