• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here, kitty, kitty

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to seeing Stafford in Foxborough this week. How is your offense lately?

You are going to need a lot more than 6 points.....

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, a new troll.

Anyone else agree that Bawston seems to produce the most arrogant pieces of trash on the planet (New Jersey is also right up there, must be some sort of East Coast complex they all develop...), particularly when it comes to their sports team?

And that horrible fucking accent? I'd rather puncture my eardrums then hold conversation with someone from New England.

All we gotta do to beat the Patriots is give the Giants a call and get their secret, after all they kicked some Patriot ass in Tommy Terrific's last two Super Bowl choke jobs...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think?

Ten probably does the job for Tom Terrific and Cmpny.

I say they win 27- 9. Joique Bell almost scores a garbage time TD, almost.

fuck that. lions are going to blow these patriots up. 35-3 Lions.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, a new troll.

Anyone else agree that Bawston seems to produce the most arrogant pieces of trash on the planet (New Jersey is also right up there, must be some sort of East Coast complex they all develop...), particularly when it comes to their sports team?

And that horrible fucking accent? I'd rather puncture my eardrums then hold conversation with someone from New England.

All we gotta do to beat the Patriots is give the Giants a call and get their secret, after all they kicked some Patriot ass in Tommy Terrific's last two Super Bowl choke jobs...

New Jersey isn't even close to Boston's douchebaggery. Nowhere is. Boston is in a league of its own. Arrogance, racism and atrocious accents are the order of the day there.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, a new troll.

.....and the Lions went to how many SB's....?,.....*buying tix not included*

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Jersey isn't even close to Boston's douchebaggery. Nowhere is. Boston is in a league of its own. Arrogance, racism and atrocious accents are the order of the day there.
...but....but....hammered = you're our Pats/ambASSador......WTF.....??

Last edited by a moderator:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
howdy-peeps,....I come in {+}peace{+},.....good-luck sunday....*serious*.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but....but....hammered = you're our Pats/ambASSador......WTF.....??

Exactly and now that we've gotten the arrogance, racism and atrocious accents out of the way, we can discuss Boston's negatives.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly and now that we've gotten the arrogance, racism and atrocious accents out of the way, we can discuss Boston's negatives.
lol,....every region has their ~flaws~.....and (bad-apples).....including Detroit and tenn..

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey,....at least there's somebody to chat-n-yack with [here]......nobody was home over at the [indy-brd.] last week...?!,....feel free to visit our ~lovely~ pats-brd.,... bronco-smitty paid us a visit/we gave him some fine bill cosby wine [1985],.....*wink*.