• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here Is the Perfect Team For New York

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Knicks contacted Vogel about his vacancy. God I hope this pans out. No Rambis. Blatt would be fine I guess. Just no Rambis.

Rambis is actually a good defensive minded coach and is the reason the Lakers won their last two championships, but the problem is he has tried to hang on to the triangle offense which is simply to slow for today's NBA. I remember Shaq and Kobe back in 2002 were having problems left and right with a fast moving pick and roll. If he would adapt to the latest changes, his teams would win.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Knicks contacted Vogel about his vacancy. God I hope this pans out. No Rambis. Blatt would be fine I guess. Just no Rambis.

Good to see some new blood on this board, but I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Dude, you got Rambis. You guys are screwed.:gaah:

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see some new blood on this board, but I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Dude, you got Rambis. You guys are screwed.:gaah:

Rockets are all over Blatt and Vogel, Kings hired Joerger... I don't see any confirmation yet, but yeah... It does't look promising.

It's all good though. I'm just going to enjoy Porzingis balling out during this depression.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets are all over Blatt and Vogel, Kings hired Joerger... I don't see any confirmation yet, but yeah... It does't look promising.

It's all good though. I'm just going to enjoy Porzingis balling out during this depression.
Your bigger problem isn't the head coach - Like it was with the last two general managers - you still have some one in there fucking it up. I'm sorry but Phil Jackson isn't a good general manager. He was one hell of a head coach, but if any one in here is old enough to remember - he tried to tell the Lakers gm what to do and demanded that Kobe be traded for Jason Kidd and keep Shaq Oneal. So with all due to respect to his 11 rings, I think it's time for Phil Jackson to retire