• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here Is the Perfect Team For New York

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard - C

Carmelo Anthony - F

Then New York could get lucky and sign Lebron

and.....the rest of the NBA would be happy

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're being sarcastic because Howard and Melo together would be the complete opposite of perfect.

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no thank you man. I much rather have Bismack Biyombo than Dwight Howard. The last thing we need are more drama queens. But it's the Knicks and we're a magnet for drama queens.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants Howard?

There was a rumor that Portland was one of 4 finalists trying to get him. NO THANK YOU. Jesus, I would almost put money there would be protests on the street of Portland if fans found out the Blazers were seriously going after him and he was close to signing with Portland.

For New York's sake, I cant imagine the dysfunctionality of that roster with Melo AND Howard together.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants Howard?

There was a rumor that Portland was one of 4 finalists trying to get him. NO THANK YOU. Jesus, I would almost put money there would be protests on the street of Portland if fans found out the Blazers were seriously going after him and he was close to signing with Portland.

For New York's sake, I cant imagine the dysfunctionality of that roster with Melo AND Howard together.

Well, could it be worse than Howard and Harden? I don't think it would be. Still not good though.

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Knicks stay away from Rondo too. Conley, Lin, or even Jennings will be fine with me for our point guard need.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't been fun this far seeing New York suffer.
I'm afraid you're going to continue to suffer until you do two things

Get rid of Carmelo Anthony
Get rid of Phil Jackson - He's overpaid and useless as gm

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Phil Jackson is on vacation putting off any coaching search. Reports are that he wants the Knicks to give Rambis a contract. To me, there seems to be a bit of nepotism going on here. Phil's lady is best friends with Kurt's wife. Phil and Kurt are good friends. It seems to me that Phil is more interested in giving his friend a big pay day rather than find a competent coach before he ejects from his GM position. I think for Phil improving the team is secondary.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Jackson at this point is more interested in promoting the triangle and how it'll be successful for anyone, over trying to emphasize a system that best utilizes the players they have. It's evident by all the tweets Jackson makes over the game play today.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Jackson at this point is more interested in promoting the triangle and how it'll be successful for anyone, over trying to emphasize a system that best utilizes the players they have. It's evident by all the tweets Jackson makes over the game play today.

Agree. Not sure what the deal is with him on that. Yes, the triangle is a good system, but then, most systems are good. End of the day, the players make the system. It doesn't matter how good the system is...if you don't have good players to run it, you're not going to win.

You could devise the greatest system in league history and it wasn't getting the 76ers or Lakers to the playoffs this year.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And to take it to another level - Many Lakers fans were a little upset that the Lakers did not bring Phil Jackson back into the management fold. So far, however I have not seen any decisions at all that are worthy of a gm earning 10 million a year

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Knicks contacted Vogel about his vacancy. God I hope this pans out. No Rambis. Blatt would be fine I guess. Just no Rambis.